• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regular intestines are 7 meters long

300 / 7 = 42.8x

Average adult is 1.7m

1.7 x 42.8 = 72.76m tall

Yes the alien race thing is fine but i dont think that disease thing would scale to godzilla herself rather just the race as godzilla alone never showed the ability to use it

Ok. so Godzilla is 700 meters tall? sorry I'm not good on maths :p

What about the 500 meters liver?

No that would put Godzilla in the thousands of meters, the Liver is on average 16 cm long, that would put Godzilla at over 5000 meters tall

WeeklyBattles said:
No that would put Godzilla in the thousands of meters, the Liver is on average 16 cm long, that would put Godzilla at over 5000 meters tall
So is Large size type 3?

I think makes sense that while like Rozan was fliying at MFTL speeds, she could react and act at same velocity.

Also maybe you wanna start adding some Godzilla powers we listed here, because I fell there are so many that maybe we could forget one in the process. However is up to you.

Well it looks like those abilities can be added now. I will do so tomorrow, if no one does it between now and morning (its late for me)

Okay, where did you get the scans for the axe from? Ive source checked the images on everything i can and i cant find it anywhere

Weve already gone over that comicvine thread multiple times and determined that most of the things there are out of context or illegitimate.

WeeklyBattles said:
Weve already gone over that comicvine thread multiple times and determined that most of the things there are out of context or illegitimate.
Is a mistake @Weekly.

There is a link to the game page on vine. I'm not saying that CV is the main source.

WeeklyBattles said:
I have read it. thread about Godzilla .

the discussion is about "A Space Godzilla Novel" and also the video game with their respective links to the source.

I invite you to give him an opportunity and read it by yourself.

Nedge1000 said:
@Kiryu-MG3 and @HyperGodZILLA, @WeeklyBattle is right. Evidences based on comicvine tend to be wrong.
Mate.

Look for the Magic -Ax - in there there is a link to the game.

@Kiryu-MG3, even I do agree it is not to me to decide but it up to the admin like @WeeklyBattle

Regretfully, though, @WeeklyBattle is true. Even the Demonbane (Verse) who had many evidence on websites like comicvine is getting downgraded for it god tier.

Nedge1000 said:
@Kiryu-MG3, even I do agree it is not to me to decide but it up to the admin like @WeeklyBattle
I'm not talking about Vine I'm talking about the LINK TO THE GAME.

@HYPER posted the link soo....

PD Godzilla game Game Page 1. Battle Life's Twister

Translation:

"Battle life's Twister:

Magic Ax makes a defensive shield against magical spells, restores Godzilla's life bar, and makes possibly Shin Godzilla to evolve into a more powerful form! it gives Godzilla a powerful purple beam and turns him into a human-like form [2][1][2]

Ofcurse there are also explanation of levels or rating. Looks like the more stars a monster has the stronger he is. The Ax increases the number of stars for the user. In this case the Ax was made for Godzilla as a booster.

So That's it.

DMB 1 said:
Then it's Forcefield Creation and Magic Resistance, Healing and Transformation.
Not much, but still something.

Btw, since it protects from magic, I imagine that magic is something common in that game. Do you know if Godzilla has it too there?
Yeah is something.

Oh yeah he has magic or at least is stated that his attacks can produce magic damage.

Here:

[1]

Summon the beast of God
Heat destruction line Time of
reuse: 60 seconds
Large Magical Damage of the Earth Attribute to All the Enemy Increases the
Attack of All Ally
Divine champion of the beast
Incarnation of Destruction
HP of the earth attribute increases by 80%, HP recovers 300 times at regular intervals
ÔÇ╗ It has become maximum effect during sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back