• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that doesn't means if Godzilla is killed he could still fight as he is a physicall spirit beign?

What about Immortality type 7? he should get type 7 thought because GMK Godzilla is essentially a dead body possessed by million of souls.

@Weekly while you're here, it was pointed out that the dimensional tide got destroyed in another continunity, not the one in the comics, so it seems to be a legit black hole.

It's not a legitimate black hole, the dimension Tides don't differ between the continuities and they function exactly the same way throughout the series

Actual it wasnt destroyed in the movie Godzilla just fires his beam on it but the DT reach Godzilla in the ground and leaved a huge crater.

You see godzilla attack it with normal attacks and it physically explode, that alone discredits all of that

Nope dude. It evaporates in the same way in both times. the explosion is the same is a NATURAL REACTION when the Dimensional Tide evaporates. If G would had destroyed it the Atomic Breath would had pass through the black hole.

Godzilla scaped it.

But you're confused. The Black Hole in the movie always makes an explosion before evaporate.

You think the explosion was because of Godzilla, and that is totally wrong.

STATED BY THE CHARACTERS GODZILLA SCAPED THE BLACK HOLE....... they don't mention Godzilla destroyed it.

Both explosions created by the black hole when evaporating are similars.

The Dimensional Tide device was made to create a 100 mts radius Explosion/Evaporation of the Black Hole at upon contact with the target.

First Evaporation/Explosion of the Black Hole

It explodes on the both times it was used to destroy Godzilla.

Second Evaporation/Explosion of the Black Hole

Now, that I think about it, it might be a Black Hole too. Numerous characters stated it was and it seems to share the many properties of a Black Hole. If black hole, in the story, is missing black hole properties, it likely based on the old information at the time.

Food for thought.

Nedge1000 said:
Now, that I think about it, it might be a Black Hole too. Numerous characters stated it was and it seems to share the many properties of a Black Hole.
If black hole, in the story, is missing black hole properties, it likely based on the old information at the time.

Food for thought.
If you are confused, Here it is the proof that it is a Black Hole.

The Book states is a Black Hole, device created to create a 100 mts radius evaporation at upon contact with the ground.

The explosion was generated in that way because the device works in that way. It was made in that way in order to not damage the planet.

Stated to be strong enough to damage the planet

The comfusion is the @Weekly things that the explosion was created by Godzilla BUT the human characters comfirm Godzilla didn't destroyed the Black Hole.

He scaped from it.

STATED BY THE CHARACTERS GODZILLA SCAPED THE BLACK HOLE....... they don't mention Godzilla destroyed it.

If it turns out to be classified as a black hole then what changes?

Can we calc the feats in GVM and half century war?

What else should this add?

If the book states is a black hole able to create a 100 mts explosión at upón contact with the ground.

The characters stated is a black hole

And also the characters stated Godzilla didn't destroyed it BUT rather scaped from it.

I dont see the trouble.

However both devices in movie and comic are NOT the same thing. Cuz is like say Heisei Godzilla is the same to Rozan because looks similar. Those are DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.We can not scalate both as similars.

ZapZaz7 said:
If it turns out to be classified as a black hole then what changes?
Can we calc the feats in GVM and half century war?

What else should this add?
Well both Comic and Movie scale in different ways.

But I don't know to be honest. Maybe it will serve us to create a HCW profile.

Wait a moment......

>denying DT is a black hole because all incarnations are similar

>denying gorath meteor feats from other continuities because we can't assume all incarnations are similar

I know each have their different reasons for not be accepted as of this point but still something I wanna point out

Also if black hole does get accepted we might get some interesting results since a planetary black hole would be the size of a marble (yes it wouldn't last long but that doesn't change its potency) meaning the one we see in half century war (bigger than ghidorah) might be massive in numbers

Well I can't speak for all here. But I belive with my hand over the heart that this is a Black Hole.

If it's stated to be a black hole but explicitly does not act or behave at all like a black hole then I don't think such a feat could be used.

Ryukama said:
If it's stated to be a black hole but explicitly does not act or behave at all like a black hole then I don't think such a feat could be used.

It behaves like a Black Hole.

It just has evaporation system made to not damage the planet.

Yeah that's definitely odd.

I haven't seen the feat myself so I can't judge though.

Im not confused my dude, i watched the movie, i saw the scene where Godzilla shot the Dimension Tide with his atomic breath and made it explode.

WeeklyBattles said:
Im not confused my dude, i watched the movie, i saw the scene where Godzilla shot the Dimension Tide with his atomic breath and made it explode.
He scaped from it.

It was produced the same effect when the black hole evaporated in both scenes, they are similar.

The Dimensional Tide device was made to create a 100 mts radius Evaporation of the Black Hole at upon contact with the target.

Note that Godzilla didn't attacked the first one, but the evaporation effect is the same as the one at the end of the film.

First Evaporation of the Black Hole

It evaporates on the both times it was used to destroy Godzilla.

Second Evaporation of the Black Hole

They are the same. That is the proof among the book info.

Am i honestly going to have to buy the movie on youtube just to make a gif of him shooting the dimension tide and destroying it?

WeeklyBattles said:
Am i honestly going to have to buy the movie on youtube just to make a gif of him shooting the dimension tide and destroying it?
I please invite you to take a look on the scans I provided.

The Dimensional Tide device was made to create a 100 mts radius Evaporation of the Black Hole at upon contact with the target.

Note that Godzilla didn't attacked the first one, but the evaporation effect is the same as the one at the end of the film.

Black hole vs gojira
Black hole vs gojira

Evaporation Black Hole

It evaporates on the both times it was used to destroy Godzilla.

Second Evaporation of the Black Hole

They are the same. That is the proof among the book info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back