• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since our Caped Baldi reign is over,now let's take his throne,also an new Big G match here,pls don't go shit by Tatsumaki-sama......

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Range is 50 meters

-Place located in Ruined San Francissco

-Win via death!!!

TatsumakiGodTier0
Legendarygoji render

VS

• Tatsumaki: 7 (Apies,Gar,Mara,Gyro,Xanto,Calaca,Enryu)
  • Godzilla: 0

952.26 Gigatons vs at least 3.6 Teratons to 28 Teratons , i don't know how strong or effective is Tatsumaki hax ? so vote for LegendGoji first for AP gap

So Legend Goji appernetly has shit regen, and the sassy lost child can pelt him with shit from way outside his range. I'm gonna hold off on voteing for now, but I'm really leaning towards the Tornado of Terror.

Why thank you Weekly. That being said, Goji has two numbers. Assuming Tats sits at just 1 teraton, if we use the 3.6 teraton calc then she should be able to chip him down from outside his effective range. If we use the 28 teraton calc then I'm pretty sure Tats has no chance here. Pertty sure SBA uses the higher number so this might just be a stomp for Goji. Unless Tats wants to pull another metor outta space to blast him, but I'm pretty sure that's anime only. I'd love to be proven wrong, by the way.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Why thank you Weekly. That being said, Goji has two numbers. Assuming Tats sits at just 1 teraton, if we use the 3.6 teraton calc then she should be able to chip him down from outside his effective range. If we use the 28 teraton calc then I'm pretty sure Tats has no chance here. Pertty sure SBA uses the higher number so this might just be a stomp for Goji. Unless Tats wants to pull another metor outta space to blast him, but I'm pretty sure that's anime only. I'd love to be proven wrong, by the way.
actually she not even close to 1 Teratons, just nearly, so Godzilla might one-shots her if he get close to

AP gap is honestly not significant enough for one-shotting. Godzilla is 3.6 teratons. Tats can pull feats very close to 1 gigatons with very casual effort

Assuming SBA distance though Tats buries Godzilla under a mountain of debris with her range game

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Why thank you Weekly. That being said, Goji has two numbers. Assuming Tats sits at just 1 teraton, if we use the 3.6 teraton calc then she should be able to chip him down from outside his effective range. If we use the 28 teraton calc then I'm pretty sure Tats has no chance here.
If we used 28 teratons then Godzilla would have country level dura. So since I'm 99% sure we're using the 3.6 teraton calc, Tatsumaki wins via outranging and chipping away

i think godzilla can win via higher ap, regen and the fact that he could destroy the meteor that is thrown at him. ppl also start talking about chipping away damage, goji's AB is pure radiation meaning that if he shoots it next to tatsumaki (which he can cause of sepped equalization) she will get radiation poisoning which will chip away her stamina and make her feel nauseas. this will result in deconsentration and then it would make an opportunity for goji to strike. goji wins.

Cool. I think Tats still wins. Her small size plus flight is gonna be a huge benefit here. So long as she stays behind or to the side of Goji and continually chips him she should be fine.

You forgot my vote. I voted for Tatsumaki because she could target Godzilla's Gills (AKA a huge weakness of his)

Back