• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla King of the Monsters Revisions (Spoilers)

Now the KOTM has come out, obviously, some things with Godzilla's profile will need to be changed. A key for Burning Godzilla should be added. He easily overwhelmed Ghidorah, who was stronger than Godzilla initially until Godzilla got revived, and even then Ghidorah powered himself up by eating some sort of electrical power plant. So

Burning Godzilla>>>King Ghidorah (Post-Electric Power-Up)>Godzilla (Post-Nuke Revival)>Ghidorah>Godzilla (2014/Early 2019).

Ghidorah himself needs a profile I assume, or a key added to Ghidorah's existing profile, as do Mothra and Rodan. I assume Rodan and Mothra should be Low 6-B, and Ghidorah and Burning Godzilla be at least Low 6-B?

For the whole movie, the scaling looked like

Burning Godzilla>>>King Ghidorah (Post-Electric Power-Up)>Godzilla (Post-Nuke Revival)>Ghidorah>Godzilla (2014)>=<Rodan>Mothra.

The other titans in the movie don't have any feats but I assume they aren't that much weaker than the other Titans. At least Tier 8 just by sheer size.

Adding a few things.

Burning Godzilla didn't just easily stomp an Amped up Ghidorah, he literally took a full blast from all 3 heads from Ghidorah and all he did was menacingly stare at him and then blast him with a massive energy pulse which seemingly vaporized one or two of the heads (Didn't quite catch it in time).

To add to that, we saw Ghidorah stealing power from Burning Godzilla immediately after Godzilla got the power up. So Ghidorah with a Power Steal Amp + Electrical Power Plant Amp did jack all to Burning Godzilla.

Also a few things to add for Godzilla; Burning mode should get Aura as his mere presence was melting the buildings around him; Anime Godzilla shizz. Not even just lightly either, like you could visibly see the entire buildings turning into molten slag.

Not sure what it would be called but as mentioned above, Burning Godzilla gets a Nuclear Pulse that can vaporize a Ghidorah head and later fry Ghidorah's wings.

Godzilla also should get added reasoning for his durability in the fact that he had a Nuclear Bomb explode in his face that was supposedly the best Nuke the military had on-hand at the time. Regardless of radiation or whatnot, getting a nuke exploded in your literal face is a good durability feat.

Godzilla gets more stealth feats via virtue of dropping off all forms of tracking by Monarch and only being tracked when he allows himself to be (Also using the hollow tunnels in the Earth as fast-travel points that also makes him undetectable except for when Mothra makes Godzilla respond).

Also with how many times Godzilla sneaks up on Ghidorah. Like jesus. Actually. And Ghidorah has 3 heads! How did you not see Godzilla literally right infront of you, charging up an Atomic Blast? Stealth for days man.

Now for some Ghidorah feats!

Earlier in the movie, Godzilla tears one of his heads off. In the next scene, Ghidorah lands on a Volcano and we see him regenerating in real-time and in the span of about 20-30 seconds, his head is fully regrown.

Ghidorah's able to fully lift Godzilla into the upper atmosphere; high enough that when he dropped Godzilla, he was full-on having Atmospheric reentry. This should also be a good speed feat as Ghidorah lifted godzilla into the atmosphere in no more than a few seconds. Not sure how fast this'd be but it'll probably be pretty damn fast. Could probably get the timeframe for how long Godzilla fell, the distance minimum for atmospheric reentry, and compare it to how long it took Ghidorah to fly Godzilla upwards. Godzilla falls at terminal velocity (Since Ghidorah just let him go and didn't chuck him) so it should be a pretty simple feat.

So that's all I can remember for now. Will return when I remember more stuffs.

That's being discussed in the other thread, low-end as of right now is around 6-C while the highest end is High 6-B.

Yeah the critics seem a little... bipolar.

In the first movie, they said they were there for the Monster Action and not the Human Drama.

Now there's a crap ton of Monster Action and a bit of Human Drama. But now there's too much!

I mean come on, it's a Godzilla movie. Not an Action Romance. The story is literally just an excuse for epic giant monster fighting. It's not sad-tear entertainment. It's popcorn explosion entertainment. So the critics seem to be barking up the wrong tree.

About the storm

Area of Carribean: 2.754e12 m^2

The cloud was shallow and thicc. So 8000 m and 8000 j/kg.

So CAPE=1.76784768e20 J or 42 gigatons

Ghidorah's storm: take 2

Since the storm was category 6, the cloud height would be 16 km.

The storm was very thicc. So 8000 j/kg

CAPE= 3.53569536e20 J or 84.5 gigatons. 6-C

Ghidorah moves at 550 km/h. If we assume the entire cloud moves with him, then the KE would be 1.03161551e21 J. Or 246.562 gigatons. High 6-C

Supercharged Goji weighs 99,634 tons.

Reentry velocity= 7.8 km/s

KE would be 3.03087E+15 J or 724.3953154875716791 kilotons

Revan Laha said:
Ghidorah's storm: take 2

Since the storm was category 6, the cloud height would be 16 km.

The storm was very thicc. So 8000 j/kg

CAPE= 3.53569536e20 J or 84.5 gigatons. 6-C
Ghidorah storm can be seen from space described in the same movie as hurricane category 6

Godzilla- Low 6-B

Ghidorah- At least Low 6-B (easily defeated Godzilla. Likely superior to Muto Prime. Can create Category 6 Hurricanes)

Post-Nuke Godzilla- At least Low 6-B (superior to Ghidorah and was dominating him)

Electricity amped Ghidorah- At least Low 6-B, likely higher (stronger than before. Dominated Post Nuke Godzilla)

Burning Godzilla- At least Low 6-B, likely far higher (far stronger than before. Destroyed Electricity amped Ghidorah)

Rodan ******* lost to Ghidorah. And Mothra held her own against him and stabbed him. Rodan easily caused a Vesuvius level volcano

I thought Mothra or Rodan were able to hurt Ghidorah at some point... I will watch it 7 because i had to do something so i don't know many details yet.

Back