• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: King Of The Monster General Discussion Thread

Because everything on that thread is stuff that was on the profiles here before, its all based off of author manipulating WoG statements and out of context or outright made up feats

WeeklyBattles said:
Because everything on that thread is stuff that was on the profiles here before, its all based off of author manipulating WoG statements and out of context or outright made up feats
that's not a made-up feats for sure , but it's too vague to use as well as it not implies in the comics for some reason, the comics is also vague too, since we don't really know anything about God in Godzilla-verse or God- Mountain and Hell Gate Guardian, because the writer and artist just only introduced them in the 1st time as well as they only explain it's origin in twitter and other social networks instead of making another comics to show us or explain the vague things in the previous comics

His forcefield is entirely able to be bypassed by lower tier characters, the character doing it though would need information analysis and very good timing to do so

Or you know, something that can bypass a forcefield

Basically how Godzilla's forcefield works is its passively generated by his dorsal fin to protect his body, but every so often it drops for the slightest of seconds before reactivating, but the time it drops can only be determined by analyzing the pattern of its high-frequency electromagnetic pulse within its body and finding the slight change in frequency to determine when the shield is dropped, and then you have to specifically destroy his dorsal fin in order to knock the shield out and then kill Godzilla before the fin regenerates. This is extremely tough to do against Godzilla Earth though as trying to do so causes it to start heating up the surrounding area to temperatures exceeding 1000*C as a self defense mechanism.

Also feel free to throw Mecha Eli against Yupia ovo

Hmm well I know Filius and Young should be equal and Earth should be like far above them in terms of powers.

Though since the next Godzilla features Ghidorah who is called Planet Eater and is hyped up as a living apocalypse by Mephties )supposedly he's stronger then Earth so yeah that's cool)

Yes but considering he is stated to be identical to the Godzilla from millennia prior and a tactic that was designed for Godzilla Prime took him down I'd argue that they should scale.

Filius is a Sub-species of Godzilla Earth. BUT they scalate as they are equal in power while Earth was young during 2030 events.

I'm not saying you cant. I pointed out something lol

On any moment I said is not allowed. You can check my coment.

But maybe I formulated it wrong.

So the 5 minute trailer shows D.C entirely flooded with battleships being able to travel within it. How strong of a storm is that and how powerful does that make Ghidorah and in turn Godzilla through scaling?

Back