• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Luke Skywalker (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...youre gonna have to show some proof because never once have i heard of Godzilla being a plant

"the largest life form ever recorded and possesses unique body tissue integrated with metal-like muscle fibers, which can generate a strong electromagnetic charge, to support his massive weight. The end result of natural selection on Earth, he originated from plant-based life and has gone on to survive 20,000 long years as a super-evolved living organism."

Godzilla still has the components necessary for him to be able to be mindhaxxed, there's no reason why Luke wouldnt be able to mindhax him

Godzilla is a mutated dinosaur in literally every other version.

Not that it matters because he still has a mind.

The Everlasting said:
Godzilla is a mutated dinosaur in literally every other version.
Not that it matters because he still has a mind.
A plant- mind dude.

This is Composite Godzilla.

And your point is? Godzilla is clearly still a biological organism with a mind.

Also, Godzilla is visibly not a plant in every version of Godzilla I've seen, and I've seen A LOT. Can you provide a link to where this origin comes from?

Guys, Godzilla being evolved from a plant doesn't make him anything special, he still has a mind.

The Everlasting said:
Guys, Godzilla being evolved from a plant doesn't make him anything special, he still has a mind.
I know mate but....

1. Luke has never controlled plants before.

2. A plant's mind work in a totally different way from any animal mind.

Bruh, Godzilla isn't literally a plant. He's just a biological organism that happened to evolve from plants (Which I still call BS on and would like a source for). He still has an ordinary mind.

Regular plants don't have minds since they're not conscious things.

Is not different from a carnivore plant from any fiction.

His brain is plant based. His mind is plant based. He is a plant.

Also anyway in which way Luke can kill Godzilla. or do you have any?

Can someone close this now? There's so many illogical arguments this will never be added and it will never end and just meaninglessly go back and forth.

This thread is redundant and needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back