• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs. Luke Skywalker (Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Apex and Hyper

You're wanking Godzilla, and we're pointing out that you are.

What are we supposed to do?

Please stop.

It was a funny thread, I go for a moment and I found administrators calling wanker to 2 fans??

The Everlasting said:
@Apex and Hyper
You're wanking Godzilla, and we're pointing out that you are.

What are we supposed to do?
But I just said characters are an extension of God-M??

Where it is the wank?

Characters are an extension from God-Mountain, it was practically explainded God Mountain used self division to create life.

Yup, that is why he can control them.

Is maybe something strange...God is the main network of thought and the origin of every individual thought.

Battle is to death not by incapacitation.

Luke can only barely control Godzilla for a moment then he will break the control.

There is not other way Luke can win against Godzilla.

I think everytime Godzilla was controlled he evolved and breaks free the control after some minutes.

And how good is the mind hax doing it? We already went over the God Mountain not being able to mind had a universe.

Scaling from Sidious who mind haxed 10 billion people at once on a Galactic scale.

IE: Yes enough to kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back