• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godcat vs. MagnaGarurumon

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Right, so this should be better than her previous match against WarGreymon. The fight takes place in the Digital World. Both are serious about winning and start a hundred meters away from each other.

Godcat:

MagnaGarurumo:

Inconclusive: 3 (Kaltias, Dragonmasterxyz, Arf)

Standard Battle Assumptions

Images (8)
Magnagarurumon next0rder2
This is Godcat with her avatars (4-B version). Speed equalized only if absolutely necessary. Who wins?

She is 2,48 c to MG being baseline FTL so she doesn't blitz but she has the advantage. Paired with durability negation, death manipulation, time manipulation via summons and emphatic manipulation she should win this more often than when she loses imo. Curses also helps via making him tired and weakened.

If it's deemed a blitz i'll vote inconclusive because he has more ways to OHK but she still has time manipulation to even the field. But for now i'm going with Godcat.

How does the time hax start? How does summoning do this? Because Starlight Velocity closes distance pretty fast, and Koji is very likely to use it.

Lucemon resistence to Void Manipulation

Summoning works like that https://youtu.be/dKu7OiAmIFg?t=340

Time hax is localized time manipulation to speed up Godcat or slow down/stop MG.

They make w gesture (but iirc only 2, maybe 3 summons can do that).

While we don't really know what is her go to strategy, if she is serious she should resort to it rather quickly (keep in mind, she still wasn't going all out during her boss fight)

Bump. Also Godcat now has teleportation and extrasensory perception so that's cool I guess. But it isn't enough of an advantage for her to win. Oh, and telekinesis

Well Master of Darkness may also be an issue. Also Zone Deleter may be a problem as well. Also Kouji has Teleportation as well thanks to Ghost Move. (I probably should add his inherited spirit skills to his file...)

I have also now actually added the inherited moves under his attacks section. This way you won't have to go digging through files to find them.

Well yeah. But she has hers Death Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Time Manipulation and she could use the Telekinesis to restrain him

I mean, he doesn't have to move to mind control her.

This is a bad combo.

• Ghost Move: Instantly teleports next to his opponent to catch them off guard.
  • Master of Darkness: MagnaGarurumon freely manipulates his opponent's mind, allowing him to control them as he pleases.

Voting GodCat because she has God in her name. Which means she is omnipotent.

@Dragon Kouji wouldnt start out with mind hax, tho.

k. But stuff like Berserk is actually quite dangerous since it means that he won't really do anything but attacking normally (In gameplay terms, it means that the character just uses the base attack instead of advanced techniques)

Nah, it's a sort of aura that surrounds the opponent. They are both equally likeky to mindscrew i'd say

Looks like Dogs are very OP in fiction eh? If Reinhard was a dog, we'd be f*cked. ovo

Dog via hax.

Even if I haven't really mentioned it, there is also the fact that her power nullification is stupidly potent (negs every skill in game, which includes things such as loading a arrow or performing a combo with the sword). So yeah, add this to the reasons that helps her keeping MG in check, despite not being enough to win because he still has the AP

Anna can't use her power mimicry under the effect of Syphon tho. She needs a healing item/Natalie using Purify

She isn't erasing nor attacking the soul (I mean death manip does also that but not only) and I don't know if resisting mind erasure is the equivalent of resisting what is basically an induced bloodlust. I still go inconclusive

Kaltias said:
I don't know if resisting mind erasure is the equivalent of resisting what is basically an induced bloodlust. I still go inconclusive
That's Empathic Manipulation. Not Mind Manipulation.

Also Inconclusive really for reasons below cause i honestly couldn't figure out who could have an advatange over the other, Godcat has Reality warping and creation (she probably can use it for offensive stuff like creating meteors i guess?), so is Magna who has some pretty good stuff on his arsenal :v

Back