• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God Tier 0 (Seekers into the Mystery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits to @Shyouu for this CRT

But as mesmerizing as the movies themselves were, there was a deeper mystery I wanted to pierce: The mystery of the man who hovered like a UFO, in the air behind us... The eerie silhouette in the booth—The Projectionist.

Without him. There wouldn't be any show. He controlled the magic light, he pulled the strings that made the figures on the screen move. His breath gave voice to them all.
This quote is important for later.

There is a term called 'Advaita' in Hindu philosophy which translates to non-dualism. It suggests that Brahman, as pure consciousness, is the only true reality, and the fleeting phenomenal world is merely an illusion of Brahman. This 'illusory appearance' is known as Maya. Essentially, Maya is the potent force that generates the cosmic illusion, making the phenomenal world seem real.

In Sanskrit, the true meaning of Maya is illusion or delusion. Advaita Vedanta uses this term to highlight that what we perceive as real is not the complete reality. This doesn't mean we all live in an illusion—our experiences are real to us, and we genuinely live in them. When it is said, "The world has no existence," it really means, "The world has no absolute existence." It only exists relative to our minds, perceived by our five senses. This mix of existence and non-existence is Maya. It is the projection or manifestation of the Infinite through our finite minds.

Similarly, Maya in Seekers has a consistent interpretation with that in Hinduism, aligning with how SITM is structured: reality is a dream, and everything in "reality" is merely an illusion.

latest
latest
latest
latest

"All your struggles and sufferings, all your joys and delights-all of it, Viola..." He paused, then repeated those words with such gravity such intensity, that they were imprinted in my soul: "Just a dream."
That dream is Maya. She is essentially "the movie," which we perceive as reality, while God is the projectionist. Essentially, Maya is the movie projected by God when He dreamed all creation in the depths of His divine imagination.

"Still in Yuboslovia. I assume... making her little movie. As for who I am-- Well I suppose you could say I make movies, too.

Or perhaps it would be more accurate to say that-- I am the movie.

The movie God projected when he dreamed all this in the depths of his divine imagination"

Maya gives substance to the earth, the sky, and humans. If God is the light, then Maya is his shadow. In simple terms, while Maya is the illusion, God is the ultimate Reality, the true reality beyond Maya. This clearly elucidates the qualitative difference between the two.
"I give substance to the earth, the sky--To you, Lucas.

If God is the light--then I am his shadow

To clarify, Maya in "Seekers" is not solely representative of the Maya in Hinduism, although she is explicitly identified as the same figure from Hinduism. She is also known by various names across different spiritual traditions, as she exists in many forms.
latest

The hindus call her Maya, lucas! The Goddess of Illusion.

All spiritual paths know me by different names. I exist as many form as there are thoughts in your head. This form is for you.

Keep away, Lukie--she's dangerous! She's--

You have no idea what I am.

This essentially means that Maya is more of a "composite" being, rather than being just the Maya from Hinduism. It is further explained that Maya desires humans to remain in her false reality rather than merging with God, as this preserves her existence. Without anyone to experience her, she would cease to exist.
Maya doesn't care about you! All she cares about is preserving her own existence. She knows that the closer you get to his light--the harder it will be for her to deceive you!
Maya further shows that nothing is beyond her, as a human free of Maya is "absorbed" into God and is no longer an individual. This also means God is essentially beyond her.

latest
latest

It is explained that God uses Maya so that everyone can find him and his love through its expression, which exist inside Maya. It also further clarified that Maya is simply a dream of God and is a part of him

To be infinite oneness.. To swim in an eternal ocean of love... means nothing if that love and oneness can't find expression. And it's here, in this dream that he's dreaming--In you, Maya-- That we find his love... we find him. You're a part of him--as much as we are! You see that, don't you?

Now Let's talk about God.
God in this sense is Brahman, an infinite, formless, and boundless oneness. Maya, as understood in Hinduism, is not confined to a single being. God represents the ultimate reality, the true essence beyond Maya. In contrast, the reality we experience, Maya, is an illusionary reflection of this true reality—God. Maya is like a dream, a deceptive reality envisioned by God. It is essentially "the movie" we perceive as reality, while God is the projectionist behind it.
Everything in creation was essentially part of him, part of his will and expression.
latest
latest
latest

According to Viola's book, The Magician claimed there were no coincidences, no accidents. Everything in creation was an expression of his will. Every incident, no matter how small, was part of his plan for our awakening.

The Primal Ocean is an ocean of endless nothingness that encompasses all of creation down to its roots; a formless realm of limitless oneness where all souls will dissolve into god, who comprises everything. This ocean of infinite oneness held and expressed the true essence of the love that gave Maya her purpose and existence, and she feared that herself and all things in creation would return to the void and dissolve into God's essence upon outliving their missions. It’s known as the heart and core of creation behind, beyond, and within all planes of existence.
God created the concept of duality; Darkness and Light, Pleasure and Pain, Worlds and Sun, Space and Time, Birth and Death, Infinite and Limitations. God proceeds to create new life from his tears, evolving from stone to vegetables, fish to bird to animal to human.

dtky6QG.jpeg

Last edited:
@VeryGoofyToddler @LazyMortician

Alright, so, the above seems to be a fairly clear-cut Tier 0, all-in-all. That said, I noticed that you too seemed to have a few disagreements on some things. You are invited to express and discuss those in here.
God's Essence is the Primal Ocean. Everyone agrees that Primal Ocean is 0. The question is whether The Magician can be 0 because it is in a Dream. Frankly, it matters what you think, because The Magician is not restricted or loses the quality it is in Dream. He is in the illusion but it is meaningless. He is conscious of his own Self and therefore is not attached to that illusory life.

God's Essence is the Primal Ocean. Everyone agrees that Primal Ocean is 0. The question is whether The Magician can be 0 because it is in a Dream. Frankly, it matters what you think, because The Magician is not restricted or loses the quality it is in Dream. He is in the illusion but it is meaningless. He is conscious of his own Self and therefore is not attached to that illusory life.
He doesn't go through that but he is manifested as a lesser to the original state of existence that is God when he's not conscious nor aware of Self.

His tandem relationship with Maya and the fact he's not the same Nirguna Brahman he once was definitely added quality and traits to him rather than being indivisible or undifferentiated as he once was. You can interact with him and see that he is human like anyone else and he paradoxically died which does show that he has innate qualities.

He doesn't go through that but he is manifested as a lesser to the original state of existence that is God when he's not conscious nor aware of Self.

His tandem relationship with Maya and the fact he's not the same Nirguna Brahman he once was definitely added quality and traits to him rather than being indivisible or undifferentiated as he once was. You can interact with him and see that he is human like anyone else and he paradoxically died which does show that he has innate qualities.
What I mean by life is that it is surrounded by illusion within illusion. But this is deceptive because it is still God consciousness. It does not manifest to lower levels, it determines the laws of all illusion, and whatever it desires is God's desire.

I mean, generally we would still rate the illusion as "existent," since its lack of substance in the grand scheme of things is really a metaphysical characteristic and not "It doesn't exist" in the common sense. If God has an avatar of his that exists in the illusion and exerts his omnipotent power as a sort of proxy, then that's much more aptly rated at High 1-A+, insofar as it has access to all the effects that his true selfhood can cause, but isn't really the divine essence per se.

What I mean by life is that it is surrounded by illusion within illusion. But this is deceptive because it is still God consciousness. It does not manifest to lower levels, it determines the laws of all illusion, and whatever it desires is God's desire.
Yeah, and the avatar is still part of that illusive world. He still needs Maya to express to each Soul God’s love and the need for Souls to return back into the Primal Ocean. The avatar doesn't scale to the Primal Ocean because like anything else “itself” included is within the illusion. Anything that's not beyond the illusion is being dreamed of thus no one scales to the Ocean until they become it again. Plus, you can't scale from 0, so the Avatar would only scale past Maya.

Yeah, and the avatar is still part of that illusive world. He still needs Maya to express to each Soul God’s love and the need for Souls to return back into the Primal Ocean. The avatar doesn't scale to the Primal Ocean because like anything else “itself” included is within the illusion. Anything that's not beyond the illusion is being dreamed of thus no one scales to the Ocean until they become it again. Plus, you can't scale from 0, so the Avatar would only scale past Maya.
Technically, it cannot be subject to illusion. He actually depends on the Void from which everything beyond illusion emerges. He wants to take every soul through the illusion and take it there.

I mean, generally we would still rate the illusion as "existent," since its lack of substance in the grand scheme of things is really a metaphysical characteristic and not "It doesn't exist" in the common sense. If God has an avatar of his that exists in the illusion and exerts his omnipotent power as a sort of proxy, then that's much more aptly rated at High 1-A+, insofar as it has access to all the effects that his true selfhood can cause, but isn't really the divine essence per se.
Couldn't this be reversed by the Avatar being conscious of the Essence?

Technically, it cannot be subject to illusion. He actually depends on the Void from which everything beyond illusion emerges. He wants to take every soul through the illusion and take it there.
I'm not making a comparison between the Primal Ocean's relation to the Magician to say the Magician is dependent on the Illusion. Rather, the realization that everything is an illusion is a way to express God’s love as explained by Lucas and the role of the Magician is dependent on the same God we see in #9 forcing himself to take many forms and avatars as God-Man in order to reach the Souls of the ignorant Reality.

So the Magician, in the end, is not the direct representation of the Primal Ocean, since that same essence is indivisible. Rather, God being unconscious ie the Void did he spring one of his avatars as we see a man of pure light in #9 and later becoming human, the avatar of age, the Magician. Whose very much human, bound to the illusion(just aware of it), and knows his task of taking people back into the original state of existence.

I'm not making a comparison between the Primal Ocean's relation to the Magician to say the Magician is dependent on the Illusion. Rather, the realization that everything is an illusion is a way to express God’s love as explained by Lucas and the role of the Magician is dependent on the same God we see in #9 forcing himself to take many forms and avatars as God-Man in order to reach the Souls of the ignorant Reality.

So the Magician, in the end, is not the direct representation of the Primal Ocean, since that same essence is indivisible. Rather, God being unconscious ie the Void did he spring one of his avatars as we see a man of pure light in #9 and later becoming human, the avatar of age, the Magician. Whose very much human, bound to the illusion(just aware of it), and knows his task of taking people back into the original state of existence.
Avatars were born in human form to complete the purpose of Creation from the Divine. Straight from him. There is no division of power or quality here. Because they are scaled above the entire Dream, they are immune from things like being surrounded by direct illusion. Do you think God in #9 is different from the Primal Ocean (who gave birth to everything with his breath)? In either case, the true Essence of the Avatars is the Void. So Primal Ocean.

Avatars are simply unaware of the illusion. Since they are direct avatars of God, they are superior to His shadow, Maya, who is also afraid of the Magician. So even if they are in the Illusion, they are God. And they can do anything within the illusion as He wishes.

Last edited:
Avatars were born in human form to complete the purpose of Creation from the Divine. Straight from him. There is no division of power or quality here. Because they are scaled above the entire dream, they are immune from things like being surrounded by direct illusion. Do you think God in #9 is different from the Primal Ocean (who gave birth to everything with his breath)? In either case, the true Essence of the Avatars is the Void. So Primal Ocean.
There clearly is a division of power between the Magician and Primal Ocean. The former is the physical form of God we see in #9. If you know how this story was written then you would understand that the latter isn't within the boundaries of Existence ie the Dream. This is why the God we see in #9 from the Void is simply the unconscious of God hence why God contains both existence and non-existence(Maya and Void). This is evident by how Maya describes dragging the Soul back into the Void and his essence referring to the God we see in #9 whose self is being dreamed up with the origin of Creation.
Avatars are simply unaware of the illusion. Since they are direct avatars of God, they are superior to His shadow, Maya, who is also afraid of the Magician. So even if they are in the Illusion, they are God. And they can do anything within the illusion as He wishes.
Everyone in the illusion is technically God. It doesn't matter what one can do if one is being dreamed up within a dream. That's the thing, they don't exist above it as themselves, only through the original state of existence ie the Primal Ocean.

There clearly is a division of power between the Magician and Primal Ocean. The former is the physical form of God we see in #9. If you know how this story was written then you would understand that the latter isn't within the boundaries of Existence ie the Dream. This is why the God we see in #9 from the Void is simply the unconscious of God hence why God contains both existence and non-existence(Maya and Void). This is evident by how Maya describes dragging the Soul back into the Void and his essence referring to the God we see in #9 whose self is being dreamed up with the origin of Creation.
Of course I know. What I said above does not say the opposite. So what I said still applies.
Everyone in the illusion is technically God. It doesn't matter what one can do if one is being dreamed up within a dream. That's the thing, they don't exist above it as themselves, only through the original state of existence ie the Primal Ocean.
Anyone can be God, but they still do not rival His perfection. And Avatars are very different from this, as they are conscious of the unrivaled reality of God.

To sum up, we both know that The Magician is not limited in illusion. The question is whether they are the Essence of God, which is beyond illusion. If Ultima says no, I won't extend it.

To sum up, we both know that The Magician is not limited in illusion. The question is whether they are the Essence of God, which is beyond illusion. If Ultima says no, I won't extend it.
The Magician was literally created and formed in the illusion. God or more so the Primal Ocean lives unbound, undifferentiated, and untethered to any illusion, unlike God from #9 or the Avatar.

He literally said it right here.

Couldn't this be reversed by the Avatar being conscious of the Essence?
I don't believe that changes anything at all, no. Overall, over the course of the above dialogue, there wasn't really anything going against the idea of a High 1-A+ key for God's manifestation at all. Here, you said:

And I think the answer to this is pretty straightforward: The Magician, insofar as he is God (Which everything and everyone is, at the core), is not limited by the illusion. But the Magician, insofar as he is manifested at all, exists in the illusion. So, in one respect, he is Tier 0, but the respect in which he is Tier 0 is precisely the respect in which he is not manifested as the Magician to begin with.

Last edited:
my question is why do we even need a magician key?

I don't believe that changes anything at all, no. Overall, over the course of the above dialogue, there wasn't really anything going against the idea of a High 1-A+ key for God's manifestation at all. Here, you said:

And I think the answer to this is pretty straightforward: The Magician, insofar as he is God (Which everything and everyone is, at the core), is not limited by the illusion. But the Magician, insofar as he is manifested at all, exists in the illusion. So, in one respect, he is Tier 0, but the respect in which he is Tier 0 is precisely the respect in which he is not manifested as the Magician to begin with.
I thought he might fit, but yes, I understand what you're saying. So God must have two keys.

Other than that, as I said before, OP is more focused on just God. I think another CRT will be needed to touch on other points of cosmology. But I agree with this part.

Isn't it better to remove that part and make the profile smaller now? I feel like the AP section on the profile is way too big
God's profile used to look like this which was more simple
(God is an eternal, formless and infinite consciousness, Maya is the dream of God. While Maya is the illusion, God is the ultimate Reality, the true reality beyond Maya, the Reality from which all dreams emanated. He is beyond duality (Including the duality of space and time, Infinity and limitation, existence and non-existence) as the concept of duality is still inside of Maya who is his dream. If creation is a movie playing in a cinema then God is the projectionist. He is the ultimate cause of everything. He is one with everything and everyone, he is one with the soul, the true self of everyone. The true self of humans are infinite and timeless but even the human soul swims in the eternal ocean that is God)

The problem sprang from the fact that when I suggested the keys. I didn't actually include what needed to be separated in the attack/feat category. Though, realistically, all the feats seen in the Seekers that include “God” would belong to the Magician key. The Primal Ocean description is really all we know of it and it doesn't have an “actual feat.” Well other than the fact that it sprang the man we saw in #9 who, himself, turned into the Magician.

Hello, no thoughts on the CRT but could you please credit my blog and me for the content in your CRT? The arguments; and its structure; you've presented are essentially a paraphrase of my hard work from the blog I published on another wiki. It feels disheartening to see my days of effort and dedication go unrecognized. I've also noticed you have a habit of doing this with your other CRTs as well, taking content from the All Fiction Battles Wiki without giving proper credit. It's not just about me; it's about respecting the contributions of everyone in our community. Please acknowledge the original creators. Thank you.

Hello, no thoughts on the CRT but could you please credit my blog and me for the content in your CRT? The arguments; and its structure; you've presented are essentially a paraphrase of my hard work from the blog I published on another wiki. It feels disheartening to see my days of effort and dedication go unrecognized. I've also noticed you have a habit of doing this with your other CRTs as well, taking content from the All Fiction Battles Wiki without giving proper credit. It's not just about me; it's about respecting the contributions of everyone in our community. Please acknowledge the original creators. Thank you.
No thoughts on the CRT either, but yeah robo has copy pasted works from other wikis, mine as well, without crediting as if he has done the research himself, this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen him do it.

Robo being robo. I'm pretty sure he never directly follow the verse he created CRT.

Alright, read the comic. I have rather mixed feelings, but it was a fun read, all-in-all. Here's the profile:

With that said, having read through it, I've stumbled upon a couple of things that might be problematic and, as such, need to hashed out before we proceed. Shockingly, both of these come from one and the same scene, from Issue 9 of the comic. These are:

1) As he receives a vision of God, as the Primal Ocean, the main character Lucas Hart sees a being of light emerging from the ocean and shaping itself into the form of a man. This man of light, in turn, proceeds to "tear pieces of his flesh" with which to build the world.

Overall, I find this the most harmless of the two, even if it requires some explanation. So, in that segment of the story, the narration makes it a point to emphasize how otherworldly experiences are so alien that, even though they may be fundamentally the same, multiple people can have multiple diverging perceptions of it. Case in point: The "servants" of God are variously perceived as angels, as aliens, and as gnomes, despite their nature being unchanged by these views of them.

Years after the whole ordeal, the main character makes it explicit that the vision of God was of a similar nature. He mentions that one of his companions perceived them as traveling to a steoretypical Heaven where they met a bearded God on a throne, and that his daughter didn't see God at all, and instead reported that they spent days in a fairy-land. He then goes on to say that what he recounted to the reader was at best a "vague reconstruction" of his memories, partially cobbled together from a script he wrote for a movie.

And that the vision was largely metaphorical is probably really obvious, too: For instance, he sees God as a giant humanoid being literally holding the Earth in its hands, at one point; obviously not literal. And elsewhere in the comic, it is consistently stated that God did not create the world by "tearing off his flesh." He dreams it. It's an illusion.

Presently the profile seems to interpret the vision as meaning God has two selves: The Primal Ocean, and the being of light that emerges from the ocean and acted as a sort of demiurge fashioning the world. But this is clearly wrong, because we are explicitly told that, beyond the illusion, there is only God. And in fact it makes no sense to take the very anthropomorphic creation story as literal, since, as said, creation is an illusion. Everything simply is God to begin with.

So, two birds with one stone, I suppose: The second key in the profile is significantly altered, and the above is explained. But there's a third bird left, and this one is far more interesting, too:

2) As he sees the being of light "emerging" out of the Primal Ocean, the main character takes notice of God's infinite love, and comments on how lofty and transcendental it is compared to the emotion that we experience. And yet, he says, "One cannot exist without the other." So, God is dependent on creation to exist???

The statement itself is pretty strange and devoid of context, and borderline nonsensical, too, since as said before, creation is an illusion, and really just God himself at the core. Later issues seem to actually get back into the same topic, though: Here, it's stated that God "needs" creation, but that doesn't seem to be in the sense that he is literally dependent on it. Instead, he needs creation in the sense that his love can only find expression in the context of his dream.

Issue 9 seems to briefly convey that same point, as it says that God incarnated as the Magician to fulfill the purpose of the illusion. So, incarnating himself into existence, as a being, was also required for his love to find expression. The universe alone was not enough.

Which seems to make sense: The comic makes a sort of contrast between "The Nothing" (God) and "The Everything" (Creation) in which the latter comes from the former. Since God, qua primal ocean, is "nothing," then he needs to incarnate in creation, "the everything," to actually express his love. Because otherwise he remains as the Nothing, and therefore "doesn't exist," in a transcendental sense, and not in the common sense. (And then, of course, the very duality between God and creation is an illusion, too, so it's really just all God in the end)

So it seems to me that the "One cannot exist without the other" is effectively something to be taken in teleological terms. It's about fulfilling a purpose, and not about an actual ontological dependence that God has on creation. That much would be pretty nonsensical even in the context of the comic itself.

Regardless:

@Qawsedf234 @Elizhaa @DarkGrath @Everything12 @Deagonx @Planck69
@DarkDragonMedeus

Opinions are appreciated.

Last edited:
Alright, read the comic. I have rather mixed feelings, but it was a fun read, all-in-all. Here's the profile'

With that said, having read through it, I've stumbled upon a couple of things that might be problematic and, as such, need to hashed out before we proceed. Shockingly, both of these come from one and the same scene, from Issue 9 of the comic. These are:

1) As he receives a vision of God, as the Primal Ocean, the main character Lucas Hart sees a being of light emerging from the ocean and shaping itself into the form of a man. This man of light, in turn, proceeds to "tear pieces of his flesh" with which to build the world.

Overall, I find this the most harmless of the two, even if it requires some explanation. So, in that segment of the story, the narration makes it a point to emphasize how otherworldly experiences are so alien that, even though they may be fundamentally the same, multiple people can have multiple diverging perceptions of it. Case in point: The "servants" of God are variously perceived as angels, as aliens, and as gnomes, despite their nature being unchanged by these views of them.

Years after the whole ordeal, the main character makes it explicit that the vision of God was of a similar nature. He mentions that one of his companions perceived them as traveling to a steoretypical Heaven where they met a bearded God on a throne, and that his daughter didn't see God at all, and instead reported that they spent days in a fairy-land. He then goes on to say that what he saw was at best a "vague reconstruction" of his memories, partially cobbled together from a script he wrote for a movie.

And that the vision was largely metaphorical is probably really obvious, too: For instance, he sees God as a giant humanoid being literally holding the Earth in its hands, at one point; obviously not literal. And elsewhere in the comic, it is consistently stated that God did not create the world by "tearing off his flesh." He dreams it. It's an illusion.

Presently the profile seems to interpret the vision as meaning God has two selves: The Primal Ocean, and the being of light that emerges from the ocean and acted as a sort of demiurge fashioning the world. But this clearly wrong, because we are explicitly told that, beyond the illusion, there is only God. And in fact it makes no sense to take the very anthropomorphic creation story as literal, since, as said, creation is an illusion. Everything simply is God to begin with.

So, two birds with one stone, I suppose: The second key in the profile is significantly altered, and the above is explained. But there's a third bird left, and this one is far more interesting, too:

2) As he sees the being of light "emerging" out of the Primal Ocean, the main character takes notice of God's infinite love, and comments on how lofty and transcendental it is compared to the emotion that we experience. And yet, he says, "One cannot exist without the other." So, God is dependent on creation to exist???

The statement itself is pretty strange and devoid of context, and borderline nonsensical, too, since as said before, creation is an illusion, and really just God himself at the core. Later issues seem to actually get back into the same topic: Here, it's stated that God "needs" creation, but that doesn't seem to be in the sense that he is literally dependent on it. Instead, he needs creation in the sense that his love can only find expression in the context of his dream.

Issue 9 seems to briefly convey that same point, as it says that God incarnated as the Magician to fulfill the purpose of the illusion. So, incarnating himself into existence, as a being, was also required for his love to find expression. The universe alone was not enough.

Which seems to make sense: The comic makes a sort of contrast between "The Nothing" (God) and "The Everything" (Creation) in which the latter comes from the former. Since God, qua primal ocean, is "nothing," then he needs to incarnate in creation, "the everything," to actually express his love. Because otherwise he remains as the Nothing, and therefore "doesn't exist," in a transcendental sense, and not in the common sense. (And then, of course, the very duality between God and creation is an illusion, too, so it's really just all God in the end)

So it seems to me that the "One cannot exist without the other" is effectively something to be taken in teleological terms. It's about fulfilling a purpose, and not about an actual ontological dependence that God has on creation. That much would be pretty nonsensical even in the context of the comic itself.

Regardless:

@Qawsedf234 @Elizhaa @DarkGrath @Everything12 @Deagonx @Planck69
@DarkDragonMedeus

Opinions are appreciated.
I agree though I'm hurt that I’m mentioned here since Seekers was my thing. Though I like High 1-A+ to be first then 0 and I prefer Primal Ocean since the profile is already called God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back