• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Seekers into the Mystery) downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to make sense, but you preferably need to post evidence for it.

So what do you think that we should do here then?
"Type 11" large size definitely has to go, as 1-C beings definitely don't have "inaccessible size." BDE I'm more open to, but it would take a lot of evidence.

This seems to make sense, but you preferably need to post evidence for it.

So what do you think that we should do here then?
The scans literally say he created Infinite to have a limit. It's not talking about himself but the idea and concept of infinity. When his consciousness woke from the Primal Ocean which is his “limitless Oneness” from #9 and #12 when Maya described all things including her would go back to the primeval state of Existence.

The scans literally say he created Infinite to have a limit. It's not talking about himself but the idea and concept of infinity. When his consciousness woke from the Primal Ocean which is his “limitless Oneness” from #9 and #12 when Maya described all things including her would go back to the primeval state of Existence.
Not evidence for BDE.

No evidence for BDE.
He transcends limitless planes and uncountable dimensions. He is beyond Maya who is everything that illusion is of reality? Did you even read anything of any story? I don't want to be rude or cause a sense of inconvenience but I don't know if you are reliable for these types of things. I rather hear it from other more knowledgeable members of both the verses and the ability in mind. Since you seem to undermine what is being said in the story.

What did you think “infinite” is? He created time and space exist beyond them and lacks the features of any spatiotemporal feature. He has Type 2, if you don't agree then type 1 is fine but saying he doesn't have BDE is so grotesque.

He transcends limitless planes and uncountable dimensions. He is beyond Maya who is everything that illusion is of reality? Did you even read anything of any story? I don't want to be rude or cause a sense of inconvenience but I don't know if you are reliable for these types of things. I rather hear it from other more knowledgeable members of both the verses and the ability in mind. Since you seem to undermine what is sbeing aid in the story.
I suppose I can leave BDE for now, but your attitude is too passive-aggressive.

I agree with the downgrade given the standards of the wiki. Side note, if y'all are interested in the scans or more information regarding the relations of God and Maya or the infamous; "Layers of Dreams/Levels of Existence", you can read it on this Blog. In which Robo apparently already posted here w/o my permission so lmao

I agree with the downgrade given the standards of the wiki. Side note, if y'all are interested in the scans or more information regarding the relations of God and Maya or the infamous; "Layers of Dreams/Levels of Existence", you can read it on this Blog. In which Robo apparently already posted here w/o my permission so lmao
It's already been applied. @Antvasima Can I change the Large Size now?

Do you agree with the revised one that the OP agreed with as well as the other? Or did you mean the first one which we aren't using right now.

No one argued for this point. I don't know why you're so hesitant on this. I asked Matteis on the other thread and he agreed that each layer is above and transcendent one another across the limitless planes.
I don't understand what you're saying.

I don't understand what you're saying.
I'm asking why you're asking for a Large Size change when:

1. No one has argued for this point other than you bringing it up.

2. The guy you replied to never mention anything of a change in size. He simply agrees with what we have so far. Large Size isn't part of the original argument.

Do you agree with the revised one that the OP agreed with as well as the other? Or did you mean the first one which we aren't using right now.
im referring to the the former. My blog actually intended to explain why he is 1-A, and the reasoning for that was, despite layers of dreams keep getting emanated and keep getting "real", it wasn't able to reach the true reality, that being God. Which shows that he's outside all possible extensions. Anyhow, this is derailing so ill leave it at that

@Qawsedf234 @Planck69

What do you think about this?

Seekers, Doctor Fate, Lost One, and Spectre are all written the same. Even his other work that doesn't dwell as hard on the metaphysical are all written same with the likes Supergirl: Wings, Mercy, Action Comics, etc…

I asked if the layers were transcendent between each other in the Dream and he confirmed the notion that these layers within the Dream transcend each other throughout the limitless planes of existence.

Seekers, Doctor Fate, Lost One, and Spectre are all written the same. Even his other work that doesn't dwell as hard on the metaphysical are all written same with the likes Supergirl: Wings, Mercy, Action Comics, etc…

I asked if the layers were transcendent between each other in the Dream and he confirmed the notion that these layers within the Dream transcend each other throughout the limitless planes of existence.
That is a very good point. DeMatteis is consistently trying to explain how the metaphysical world works in reality according to his Master, Meher Baba, through his stories, but I think that we likely need to have this explained within DeMatteis' stories themselves, or some connected official souce, not via Twitter/X replies.

Last edited:
@Antvasima Can we close this now? This thread's original purpose has been resolved, and everything else can be left for future threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back