• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"God the Mother" vs "All-Mother of the Outer Gods" : Matthew Ninome vs Shub-Niggurath

Little-2824163 960 720

The Crying Child (Post-Retcon)

Shub niggurath by borjapindado-d7jxj5f

Profile here

"Why do I feel that either Shug-Niggurath stomps or Matthew stomps ?"

Both 1-A

Speed Equalized

In-Char--- (Just Kidding Shug doesn't have "character")

Matthew Ninome:

Shub-Niggurath:

If anyone wants a brief explanation of how strong they are on the 1-A scale... Let me know .

I'm just going to post the reasonings for each of them being 1-A (From my point of view at least... However I'm well informed of World's Beyond Cosmology and the Gates from Chulthu Mythos... Since I used a very similar concept for my verse):

Shug Niggurath:

Hypnos is above a 1-A, as 1-A is above a 11-C [ He was able to get past the First Gate, whcih is above 1-A's as 1-A's are above 11-C ]

Each of the Gates transcend each other in this manner, for a infinite number of times.

Nyaralatheop can transcend all of these effortlessly. Shug-Niggurath is >>>>> True Nya.

The Crying Child:

Let's look at Amanda, the weakest in the Cosmology of World's Beyond [Simplified Version] : Has a Ectoplasmic Scale of Infinite^'s of Hyper-Inaccessible Cardinals. To those of Ectoplasmic Scale of One, transcends the total number of infinite^'s of inaccessible cardinals number of 1-A's within a hierarchy [which the weakest of the weakest of the hierarchy transcends 1-A's as they transcend something Utter Null [Something below the concept of dimensions, so at the very least infinite^'s weaker than a 11-C], and the 1-A after it transcends said 1-A in the same manner, and the proccess continues]

There is stuff about Cantor's Principles of Absolute Infinite and The Ectoplasmic Scale transcending Truth Values and Ontological Description.... But that makes this a lot more complicated and it's best to leave that the frick alone .

(And yes.... I believe this is fair even knowing this)

Back