• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Yggdrasil Upgrade (Finalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
77kqqj.jpg

Can we put a number in the approval? Something like (2/5) or something?
Not that simple. Plus, only votes from thread mods and admins are accepted for CRTs, so we're quite far off. At two votes (One admin and one thread mod). We need 3 more votes.

It's crazy how the most concrete and direct evidence came from a cookbook.

Never doubt GoW's capability to pull some insane shit from its hidden guidebooks.

Absolutely agree. Great work OP.

The Yggdrasil being a higher dimensional construct which transcended the boundaries of space and time has a lot of backing to it over the God of War series and it’s nice to see all of it compiled together.

All the stories that Mimir tells of characters like Surtur creating stars throughout the realms, and just how the Yggdrasil is this thing we play in game that is the source of travel throughout the realms all really helps faithfully portray this mythological entity that is the source of really everything going on in the game. When Asgard falls, that affects all the other realms.

Agree with 5-D Yggdrasil and all the upgrades that follow.

People tagging me for Tier 1 threads still knowing I'm going to lose it.

Only reason I'm commenting on this is because I remember taking part in a past thread about the tree and my stance is the same as it was then, I'm fine with the tree being Low 1-C. The other two though, I will respectfully remain neutral.

Primordial Magic itself is 5-D/Low 1-C. Which everyone scales above.
Huh... I was told energy couldn't be Higher-Dimensional in status, just in potency.

People tagging me for Tier 1 threads still knowing I'm going to lose it.

Only reason I'm commenting on this is because I remember taking part in a past thread about the tree and my stance is the same as it was then, I'm fine with the tree being Low 1-C. The other two though, I will respectfully remain neutral.
Thanks. If it helps, this thread is just scaling things to the Realm Between Realms, which is already accepted as Low 1-C.
Huh... I was told energy couldn't be Higher-Dimensional in status, just in potency.
Energy can be Low 1-C and scale to that level. Like, it can't be spatially X-dimensional but it can scale there.

I'm going to sleep. To everyone here, keep to the topic i.e. the Tier 1 upgrade. I don't want to wake up and delete half the thread.

I am envious of how smooth this thread is going, even tho I was arguing for the same thing more or less in prior thread.
You can count me as an agreement, although my vote is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back