• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

My copy of ragnarok just came in the mail so I'm looking forward to that once I finish froniters today, I have a week off work so I can go all in on the game.

Yo, so i was wondering where Fenrir (In Garm’s Body) and Surtur would be in the GoW Ragnarok chainscalling.
Garmr has his own possibly Tier 2 feats (eating through the fabric of the realms and destabilizing existence from what I heard) and Sutr is the one with the feat of severely damaging the Yggdrasil that others will scale from. The latter is comparable to Thor if Mimir is to be believed but I'm not sue how strong the former is beyond the fact that Kratos defeats him.

Also, if we say that the valkyrie feat with damaging yggdrasil is literal as stated in gow 2018 we have more yggdrasil scaling feats.

kratos able to cleanse bifrost
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-shields-attachments-locations-and-upgrades-8.large.jpg

self-explanatory, this time work when parrying. So kratos has realms shift which active when damage is taken, when hitting enemies, when dodging, and parrying.
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-shields-attachments-locations-and-upgrades-5.large.jpg

kratos able to use bifrost, and based on statement i guess durability negation for kratos ?
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-relics-and-sword-hilts-locations-3.large.jpg

Distort space and time by "creating" a realm shift
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-relics-and-sword-hilts-locations-4.large.jpg

Posion that able to bypass posion resistance ?
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-relics-and-sword-hilts-locations-5.large.jpg

Passive abilties.
god-of-war-ragnarok-all-enchantments-locations-and-upgrades-2.large.jpg

there are so much more such as
  • All Artefacts Locations
  • All Books Locations
  • All Hel-Tears Locations
  • All Idunn Apples and Horns of Blood Mead Locations
  • All Legendary Chests Locations
  • All Lore Locations
  • All Nornir Chests Locations and Solutions
  • All Odin's Ravens Locations
  • All Yggdrasil Rifts Locations

In conversation between mimir, freya and kratos we learn norns aperently don't have the power to change fate, just predict it. But kratos does confirm sisters of fate do have fate manipulation and time manipulation.

Kratos is also called "destroyer of fate" multiple times in the game as well. So, he can destroy fate of beings as well not just resist it.

In conversation between mimir, freya and kratos we learn norns aperently don't have the power to change fate, just predict it. But kratos does confirm sisters of fate do have fate manipulation and time manipulation.

Kratos is also called "destroyer of fate" multiple times in the game as well. So, he can destroy fate of beings as well not just resist it.
How about norns make freya, mimir and kratos act/think that norns don't have the power to change fate, just predict it. ? i feel like norns can create their own tricks

How about norns make freya, mimir and kratos act/think that norns don't have the power to change fate, just predict it. ? i feel like norns can create their own tricks
Idk, it's just stated by mimir that if they had this power, odin would already try to used it for himself.

Do you have walkthrough with this conversation?

According to Mimir travel chatter in Ragnarok, Odin did in fact form all the realms from Ymir's body, not just Midgard. That's another impressive feat considering realms rest on the World Tree's branches. (Not including Musepelheim and Niflheim of course)
Nice. Another Tier 2 feat.

Baldur seems to be stronger than his mom. Put up a better fight against Kratos than her, and she was bloodlusted and he wasn't trying at all

Interesting. Freya outright states no such magic like the Sisters of Fate had exists in the Norse world which is straight up confirmation the Norns don't control fate. Kratos states the threads of fate span all life and time and the Sisters threatened to undo his existence.
I knew it. Kratos did indeed use the powers of the Sisters for himself.

No wonder Odin is interested.

Back