• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

after this game we wait remaining secondary canon like novel, comic, art books, etc.

after that compile everything into comprehensive GoW Norse Blog

after that we can make CRT.

isnt that only freya guessing ?

card game blatantly stated they can manipulate many realities
That's based on what the Norns themself says. Unless the codex entry implies something different

What about garmr? He is said to chew on the realms or some shit
Garmr's feats seem good. His actions affected all the realms and even the realm between realms.

That's based on what the Norns themself says. Unless the codex entry implies something different

Garmr's feats seem good. His actions affected all the realms and even the realm between realms.
Can i ask some questions? Is there anything implying fenrir/garmr eating odin like in the real mythology? Like in shrines?

Do skoll and hati get any impressive feats? And are sun the the moon the real thing or just small balls?

Can i ask some questions? Is there anything implying fenrir/garmr eating odin like in the real mythology? Like in shrines?
Implied in the first game murals but that doesn't happen in the game though they are still impressive
Do skoll and hati get any impressive feats? And are sun the the moon the real thing or just small balls?
Skoll and Hati have no impressive feats besides the sun and moon thing though they don't seem to eat them. The sun and moon are real celestial bodies and you find the moon as a small spherical grey ball that looks like our moon in real life contained by magic. You show the ball to Hati and it flies into the sky while growing to block out the sun.

Implied in the first game murals but that doesn't happen in the game though they are still impressive

Skoll and Hati have no impressive feats besides the sun and moon thing though they don't seem to eat them. The sun and moon are real celestial bodies and you find the moon as a small spherical grey ball that looks like our moon in real life contained by magic. You show the ball to Hati and it flies into the sky while growing to block out the sun.
So moon and sun grow when atreus shows them to the wolfs?

So, something that dosen't happen but is prophesied to happen is retconned by kratos? If kratos didn't came would fenrir eat odin? Or is kratos always meant to be in norse mythology?

So obviously Odin disguising himself as Tyr is shapeshifting but would it be a stretch to also count as duplication? There's a moment where Atreus is with Odin and then very shortly after is with everyone else including Odin in his Tyr disguise and nobody makes any kinda mention of "Tyr" being gone he seems to have been sitting with them all whole time

So obviously Odin disguising himself as Tyr is shapeshifting but would it be a stretch to also count as duplication? There's a moment where Atreus is with Odin and then very shortly after is with everyone else including Odin in his Tyr disguise and nobody makes any kinda mention of "Tyr" being gone he seems to have been sitting with them all whole time
i believe Novelization will cover that

One quick question about greek gow. I seen some people say greek pantheon has infinite planes of existence. Is that true?

I am so sorry if i am bothering you with these questions... but is the feat with thor and kratos shakeing/ effecting the nine realms legit?
I don't mind the questions. They help my mind remember feats and such. I'm not sure if Thor and Kratos shook all nine realms but the frozen lightning they caused in Midgard is in other realms.

I don't mind the questions. They help my mind remember feats and such. I'm not sure if Thor and Kratos shook all nine realms but the frozen lightning they caused in Midgard is in other realms.
So they at leat effected all nine realms in some way.

Back