• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a time-skip DLC with an older Atreus and then a far off time-skip with adult Atreus and older Kratos for the next main game.

Why is it that most of the people streaming the leaks sorta suck at at playing lol?

All while playing on Easy at that I bet lol.
He's playing on Balanced but honestly little difference considering there's 3 higher difficulty levels.

That aside, the Valkyrie Duo looks pretty mechanically well made. Though, I dunno how much of that is just them not being the Valiant Gargoyles in ER. I swear I love that game to death but they did not do Duo fights well this time lol.

There is a respect thread on Reddit with a some links down, but it has a few feats that could probably be calced, like the labriyth feat

Could Spartan Kratos get an At least 9-B rating for decapitating soldiers, I know he likely scales higher than that as he scales to fodder like Satyrs and the last Spartan. And above a soldier in GOW2 who fought two minotaurs at the same time
8-C bare minimum for being superior to the Last Spartan, who is nothing more than a normal human, who withstood a direct bolt from Zeus that vaporized his two other comrades and destroyed the watchtower they were upon. Demigods on average are stronger than ordinary humans no matter how you slice it.

8-C bare minimum for being superior to the Last Spartan, who is nothing more than a normal human, who withstood a direct bolt from Zeus that vaporized his two other comrades and destroyed the watchtower they were upon. Demigods on average are stronger than ordinary humans no matter how you slice it.
Noice. I can him fight Master Chief, his og Top Opp. He'd probably lose tho

Noice. I can him fight Master Chief, his og Top Opp. He'd probably lose tho
I mean, Spartan Kratos is basically just a stronk 8-C dude with acrobatics, some speed feats scaling above Harpies, NPI and Soul Manip. And prolly those other resistances in his Comic Book thingy.

Tbf, Last Spartan is just built different.
I'm honestly convinced he's Kratos' bastard son and that's why
How fast are Harpies again?
Fast
I mean, Spartan Kratos is basically just a stronk 8-C dude with acrobatics, some speed feats scaling above Harpies, NPI and Soul Manip. And prolly those other resistances in his Comic Book thingy.
He gets some hax via the Ambrosia and prolly NPI but he's mostly just a dude with strength. Maybe some resistance to fire and cold

Back