• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

• God of War Ragnarok Art Books
  • God of War Ragnarok Novel
  • God of War Ragnarok Lore and Legends
  • God of War Ragnarok strategy Guide
  • God of War Ragnarok Card games (?)
  • God of War Ragnarok Comics (?)
  • God of War Ragnarok dev interviews on youtube and website
  • God of War Ragnarok Dev Podcast
  • God of War Ragnarok other lore on official website
  • God of War Ragnarok Dev commentary.

Review filled with clips of the 2nd Thor fight, Surtr clips, Heimdall fight, Hrist and Mist clips, bunch of other bosses and a weird looking realm with hanging string that I assume is where the norns will be

wait a sec, so the side effect of kratos and thor clashing also appeared in other realms ? So immeasurable attack speed ?

So saw a leak showing Kratos' having a similar thing to Atreus in the last game with something like a journal where he details his thoughts, a lot of cool stuff but something he says about Thor really sells just how powerful the thunder god is
Kratos describes the blows of Thors hits "as heavy as any I have felt", so in terms of raw power Thor seems to be up there with the big bois from greece

Ymir’s jotnar shrine realm reveals musepelheim and niflheim are primordial realms not originally apart of the world tree. Ymir’s nervous system created the world tree, all realms originally were only in one dimension and created by ymir on his own. odin killed ymir and used his body to try and forcibly connected the muspelheim and niflheim to the world tree because he was jealous of not being able to access the realms and thus caused issues like the great flood and which split the realms into different dimensions that occupied the same space.

This is all made up information but I kinda feel good about this idea

Ymir’s jotnar shrine realm reveals musepelheim and niflheim are primordial realms not originally apart of the world tree. Ymir’s nervous system created the world tree, all realms originally were only in one dimension and created by ymir on his own. odin killed ymir and used his body to try and forcibly connected the muspelheim and niflheim to the world tree because he was jealous of not being able to access the realms and thus caused issues like the great flood and which split the realms into different dimensions that occupied the same space.

This is all made up information but I kinda feel good about this idea
🗿

Spoiler: Thor stuff Kratos describes the blows of Thors hits "as heavy as any I have felt", so in terms of raw power Thor seems to be up there with the big bois from greece
Yeah Bruno did say that Thor can fight with Poseidon's Hippocampi in a Tweet.

I think he can take Poseidon, as long as he doesn't get deconstructed

Odin should definitely be stronger than Zeus in at least raw power going by the leaks. Fighting endgame Kratos and Atreus multiple times and fighting endgame Freya, Atreus and Kratos in a 3v1

Thanks.

But pretty sure Poseidon is stronger than his own Hippocampi, so at the very least that's Titan level strength. We need to make profiles on Hippocampi soon.

No, but he did say that's a better matchup than Thor Vs Zeus . I'm leaning on Zeus, still.

I already know this one, but still waiting for new stuff.

Definitely, and he should be able to outrange. Huh. I think I'll make this match in a few days when the game drops.
K.

Odin should definitely be stronger than Zeus in at least raw power going by the leaks. Fighting endgame Kratos and Atreus multiple times and fighting endgame Freya, Atreus and Kratos in a 3v1
Two characters that are nowhere near as strong as Kratos, and Kratos did most of the work, apparently.
But pretty sure Poseidon is stronger than his own Hippocampi, so at the very least that's Titan level strength. We need to make profiles on Hippocampi soon.
Yeah, He definitely should be.
You disagree? Does Poseidon have better range feats?

Two characters that are nowhere near as strong as Kratos, and Kratos did most of the work, apparently.

Yeah, He definitely should be.

i believe thor has much much much better range feat than poseidon

thor also can fly

More or less.

Wasn't disagreeing on the match being made, but Poseidon is called the Earth-Shaker for a very good reason. He can make the entire world quake with his anger alone.

Greek dudes are sorely lacking range feats that I plan to update.

Back