• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Not sure if this got posted before but It's mentioned each of the Shields have their own abilities. This would boost the optional equipment tabber pretty heftily and I'm curious if we can gather that stuff, also stay safe the Final Boss got leaked
as did a new toy
U late, G
It could be some leaks are faked?
Some conflicting reports, but most plot details are consistent with people who've played the game
Damn poor one out for the homie
Apparently one of his only GOW3 like moments. I've heard he's the most difficult boss in the game after Odin. He moves in superspeed and the Spear is crafted specifically to counter him

U late, G
Listen here you little shit
Apparently one of his only GOW3 like moments. I've heard he's the most difficult boss in the game after Odin. He moves in superspeed and the Spear is crafted specifically to counter him
That's interesting, I'd have imagined Thor is what brought out the Kratos of old, forcing him every step of the way and so Kratos hitd him with everything we have. The Idea Heimdall is so mighty is pretty cool tho, Odin might also be an absolute monster in that regard based off what I've heard

That's interesting, I'd have imagined Thor is what brought out the Kratos of old, forcing him every step of the way and so Kratos hitd him with everything we have. The Idea Heimdall is so mighty is pretty cool tho, Odin might also be an absolute monster in that regard based off what I've heard
I won't spoil things for you, well, unless you want me to, but we'll have sympathy for Thor.

And the Fight with him is Tough, and Kratos defeats him, with high difficulty, and shatters his hammer

I actually guessed this way back, Thor seems like Kratos if he never changed and I think people were happy to discount the guilt that implies.
Me too, it's why he's always drunk. His story in this game is tragic.
I wonder how Atreus meets Angrboda
Me too. Why are they so selective about leaks lol they leaked the final boss, why nothing on Angroboda yet lmao
And is it weird that I sorta ship them?
No, I do as well

I'll just write it here since there are already plenty of spoilers in this thread

Thor later gains respect for Kratos after being defeated by him, and refuses to fight Kratos, resulting in him Turning against Odin saying he doesn't want to be his puppet anymore. Odin Kills him. Reminds me of Kratos when he served Ares

I'll just write it here since there are already plenty of spoilers in this thread

Thor later gains respect for Kratos after being defeated by him, and refuses to fight Kratos, resulting in him Turning against Odin saying he doesn't want to be his puppet anymore. Odin Kills him. Reminds me of Kratos when he served Ares
Huh so Odin scales to Thor pretty easily then. I'm curious tho what do we get from Thor's relationship with his family

Secured the game
I got the game too LOL, on PS5, around 85 GB I think?

Wonder what it will be on PC. Sony's being stamped down on the throat and they're getting desperate with MS taking everything from them and playing the same game as them. First we hear Bloodborne PC port existing, now this.
post spoilers and screenshots of anything noteworthy pls and thank you

fetchimage

Back