• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Fight, learn, grow​

In Valhalla, defeat in combat is not the end of a warrior’s spirit. If Kratos falls, he will reawaken outside the doors ready for the next try. During each attempt, you will learn and adapt to the challenges Valhalla has to offer. The more you overcome, the more resources you’ll gain that can be put towards permanent upgrades that affect both Kratos and even Valhalla itself.

Accumulating rewards and knowledge during your attempts will help you get ever closer to discovering the mysteries that await Kratos within.

hmmm interesting

The fableb valhall revision

All off topic is odin Power null Considerated combat aplicable here? Seen on discord Some say it isn't some say it is. Asking cuz not a fan of arguing in vs matches what's not accepted
Yes? Of course it is applicable in combat, he only needed years to master the magics and find Freya's weakness- Corrupting her magic and crafting brand new Spells that she had no answer for in the first place or could even imagine, after that, all he had to do was utter random words and Freya was gasping to breathe.

Yes? Of course it is applicable in combat, he only needed years to master the magics and find Freya's weakness- Corrupting her magic and crafting brand new Spells that she had no answer for in the first place or could even imagine, after that, all he had to do was utter random words and Freya was gasping to breathe.
Oh i agree With that was curios if the wiki agrees too for vs matches shit . Tho didn't remembered The corrupts magic part

hmmm interesting
This is just like those modes from God Of War 1 and God Of War 2 (with a small story)

Wow, I got discouraged now and thought it would be an expansion for us to play and learn more things, like traveling to other places and such, I'm sad

This is just like those modes from God Of War 1 and God Of War 2 (with a small story)

Wow, I got discouraged now and thought it would be an expansion for us to play and learn more things, like traveling to other places and such, I'm sad
Not really they gonna incorporaye roguelite genre elements making You nees to prepare stragegies what You choose etc for each arena You go into and since we have kratos facing past things we can get more character for our goat

Not really they gonna incorporaye roguelite genre elements making You nees to prepare stragegies what You choose etc for each arena You go into and since we have kratos facing past things we can get more character for our goat
This will make the DLC more difficult to play, especially since I never use any strategy and only press buttons like a lunatic ( playing God Of War)

This is a little different from them, this is a continuation of the story, not like the others.

In this DLC they're going to cover the untold parts of the story and mysteries in Ragnarok, and that will also continue with the progression of the new story.

There is no way this game can be finished in such a short time, probably while Ragnarok was in production, they were also working on the DLC, and intentionally wanted to tell the parts of the story that were not told in Ragnarok in the DLC, I don't think there will be any other explanation.

It will be a continuation of the story with a brand new location that were not told in the story in the previous game. Maybe they can also give clues about the next mythology. Maybe we'll learn something about Athena, but right now I just want them to fill in the missing parts of the story.

Btw, we might see two DLCs. This DLC to be released may be to fill in the missing and unexplained, curious things in the story because there are many unexplained places in Ragnarok and the previous series and they will do this through Kratos, while the other DLC will probably continue through Atreus and will be the continuation of the story.

Will atreus go trough a Profile revision? Cuz i seen he doesn't have time slow so to know if i should do revision for that

Since info type 2 is a hax at the conceptual level at best, yes, it makes him uninteractable and unaffected to concepts and almost everything that works at the conceptual level.

Since info type 2 is a hax at the conceptual level at best, yes, it makes him uninteractable and unaffected to concepts and almost everything that works at the conceptual level.
bro i saw u debating this in the strongest 5D character thread and they were saying info manip is completely unrelated to concept manip

its like saying, "i resist conceptual manip and therefore i should also resist fire hax"

bro i saw u debating this in the strongest 5D character thread and they were saying info manip is completely unrelated to concept manip

its like saying, "i resist conceptual manip and therefore i should also resist fire hax"
These are all haxs that work at the same level, that is, just like the causality hax and the law hax, these two haxwork almost the same.

In info type 2 it works similar to CM in its strongest use, unless there is more in the verse, the layers it has determine which of the two hax is superior.

If the layer that Info type 2 has is superior to CM type 1 then info type 2 is superior, if not then cm 1 is superior because they both have almost the same hax and it is the hax layer that determines this difference

Btw you should put Kratos higher in the 5-D list, my boy is left incon with Arale and he's also left incon with a few forms of Goku even just in him GoW key

Btw you should put Kratos higher in the 5-D list, my boy is left incon with Arale and he's also left incon with a few forms of Goku even just in him GoW key
my thread assumes strongest 5D version
goku isn't the strongest DBH character, strongest character is demigra i think
i will put kratos above DBH characters if the DBH layers are less than Kratos's in the layers thread or someone can make a kratos vs demigra match

my thread assumes strongest 5D version
goku isn't the strongest DBH character, strongest character is demigra i think
i will put kratos above DBH characters if the DBH layers are less than Kratos's in the layers thread or someone can make a kratos vs demigra match
As far as I know, they had almost the same haxs. So Kratos' biggest weakness was the plot manip and he has passed that, I don't think he will be defeated.

bro arale's plot manip is literally ass 💀
demigra would stomp her ngl
Opponents without Plot manips are always better for Kratos. If Demigra has no plot manip, that's good for us. I don't want to fight against Plot manip
also apparently kratos would lose to Sora coz he's a kid
My son Kratos does not touch kids, you must show him Zeus.

Jokes aside, Sora lost all his layers but is still 6-D, but he could be downgraded to 5-D or worse, tier 2

Opponents without Plot manips are always better for Kratos. If Demigra has no plot manip, that's good for us. I don't want to fight against Plot manip

My son Kratos does not touch kids, you must show him Zeus.

Jokes aside, Sora lost all his layers but is still 6-D, but he could be downgraded to 5-D or worse, tier 2
sora already got downgraded to 5D rip

btw so Odin will have any abilities which whatever exist in valhalla ? (because this is feels like GoW Ascension Multiplayer)

Also what abilities you have if you able to severed link between nine realms and valhalla ?

Back