• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Tf does he even do with his info Type 2? It's getting really tiring when people just "OP hax waow" without considering or explaining how it actually works.
he explained it here (idk what hes talking abt tho)

Wait, that's the win condition? That Asriel opens with a move he's never used? Especially when it wasn't even instantaneous in-game?

Yeah, not much has changed. If anything, Kratos has more win conditions nowadays than before.

Actually wait, isn't Azzy still Tier 2? Yeah then it should be gone. His main win con last time was AP.
can you talk to strym about the info type 2 thing in the versus removal thread?
all of us agree that the match should be removed except he thinks asriel stomps 🗿

I'm looking at the versus removal thread. I don't see any convo?

Anyway, the one fight he's been in where he was trying, he didn't go for the information nuke. Kratos will start that fight knowing how much power Asriel had and everything he can do so he'll prolly just Realm Shift then do anything.

I'm looking at the versus removal thread. I don't see any convo?
here

you can hit crtl+f and search asriel

Actually looking back at it, it might legit be Helios as he just swaps places with mimir. or again...valhalla being valhalla.

Helios is probably just a memory of him imo..but if that REALLY is helios then am impressed.
Well, it's not like he's asleep. He is molded by Kratos's memories, but at the same time, it ain't the real Helios.

Back