• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Yeah uh... big problem on that.

Apparently, travelling from/reaching one universe/dimension to another is Interdimensional, while affecting the entire structure or entire dimensional reality all at once would grant you Low Multiversal/Tier 1 range.

So Kratos threatening to kill Athena ain't gonna cut it. He has to rock the shit of the entire existential plane that Athena resides in. Same with Tier 2 feats where universe-to-universe travel isn't Low Multiversal, but affecting all the structures at the same time, is. So Hades and Kratos using portals wouldn't be 2-C range, but Gjallarhorn affecting the realms, Thor and Jormi shaking the Yggdrasil, Ymir's death flood and Surtr's Suicide Blast however, would be 2-C range.

Ant and I brought it up first, that's where Agnaa got it from. He even kudos'd my comment.
You really know this job man🗿 You're my favourite

But again quoting DT and Agnaa's comments

Agnaa ;
Oh sure, higher-dimensional melee fighters sound fine, but people were taking this in the other direction; saying that characters could have higher-D range for, say, being small 9-D aliens, without being able to affect the entirety of a higher-D space.
DT;
Yeah, but that's kinda the same, isn't it? Like, a 9-D alien might have really small range in the High D's, but so does the melee fighter. If the range they affect is the same, then they should get the same ranking, regardless whether the dimension beyond their range is large or not, no?

Of course, that line of thought would have as a consequence that Tier 1 Range characters don't necessarily have infinite 3D range, but that should be a given anyway.
As DT and Agnaa said, you can be 9-D and still have a human body or size, but you qualify for Range. It's just that your smallest rank would be a 9-D range but still 9-D range.

Also, as Agnaa says, you can be a 9-dimensional being that does not affect a 9-dimensional plane but gain 9-dimensional range.

In short, you can gain 9-D range just by being a 9-D being without having any AP or Feats. This would only be from the smallest degrees of the 9-D range but would still be 9-D.

It is like realm between realms will be 5D

So are it will have it own profile??? Like world's pillar and yggdrasil

Speaking of Realm between Realms, you know something I'm curious about? How the **** is everyone living there in Ragnarok without getting erased from existence?

Did the unity stone have permanent effects on Kratos and Atreus?

Speaking of Realm between Realms, you know something I'm curious about? How the **** is everyone living there in Ragnarok without getting erased from existence?

Did the unity stone have permanent effects on Kratos and Atreus?
Three words: Primordial Jotnar Essence. The very essence that makes up the Realms, was also used to forge the Unity Stone.

Then there's Bifrost that allows one to travel through the RBR unharrmed.

That or you can stick to the Tree itself.

Three words: Primordial Jotnar Essence. The very essence that makes up the Realms, was also used to forge the Unity Stone.
And Odin created all the realms from Ymir's flesh, meaning the Primordial essence comes from him?

I wonder if we could get Odin EE resistance for this 🤔

I honestly have no idea how Yggdrasil is not Low 1-C. A verse is considering Low 1-C for the same reasons it just was. Believe me, I don't know, now I feel like it's something specially made for GoW. Seems like nobody wants it to upgrade...

Anyway... at least according to RBR DT it's Low 1-C, so we have 2 character scaled to that.

I feel like the underlying problem is vs wiki tiering does not take a count about topology/topological concept.

By definition itself topology is concerned with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling, and bending; that is, without closing holes, opening holes, tearing, gluing, or passing through itself.

I feel like the underlying problem is vs wiki tiering does not take a count about topology/topological concept.

By definition itself topology is concerned with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling, and bending; that is, without closing holes, opening holes, tearing, gluing, or passing through itself.
But Yggdrasil does not fit these topological structures, a hollow sphere is 2-dimensional, a filled sphere is 3-dimensional, so Yggdrasil is a hollow 4-dimensional structure and can extend in 5-D... such a statement does not fit Yggdrasil because the tree already contains all 4D structures. There is no "passing through" and I still have no idea what they want.

A verse with half of Yggdrasil's arguments and statements has already reached Low 1-C, and there are verses that continue to do so.

Is yggdrasil deformable object, ? i believe yes, due to branch infinite stretch stuff.

Imagine 5D sphere and yggdrasil 4D object that stretch infinitely in surface of 5D sphere without filling entire volume of 5D.

At very worst Yggdrasil is low-2C object that stretch infinitely in all direction which shaped like tree (OOF) Imagine like play dough shaped tree.

i believe the space outside yggdrasil must be 5D because no matter how stretched the object is, the space outside of yggdrasil never got intersect or clip by yggdrasil

But Yggdrasil does not fit these topological structures, a hollow sphere is 2-dimensional, a filled sphere is 3-dimensional, so Yggdrasil is a hollow 4-dimensional structure and can extend in 5-D... such a statement does not fit Yggdrasil because the tree already contains all 4D structures. There is no "passing through" and I still have no idea what they want.

A verse with half of Yggdrasil's arguments and statements has already reached Low 1-C, and there are verses that continue to do so.
this is from transcending statement stuff, right ? well according to ultima, it's about omnipresence....

Is yggdrasil deformable object, ? i believe yes, due to branch infinite stretch stuff.

Imagine 5D sphere and yggdrasil 4D object that stretch infinitely in surface of 5D sphere without filling entire volume of 5D.

At very worst Yggdrasil is low-2C object that stretch infinitely in all direction which shaped like tree (OOF) Imagine like play dough shaped tree.

i believe the space outside yggdrasil must be 5D because no matter how stretched the object is, the space outside of it never got intersect or clip by yggdrasil
Frankly, I think that Yggdrasil is a structure that extends infinitely in "all directions" of 5-dimensional space.

So if you extend infinitely in all directions in a space with 5 axes of motion, you are also 5-dimensional because you have these directions of motion. And if we consider that Yggdrasil is a tree that occupies and extend all directions in 5-dimensional space, even if it does not cover everywhere, yes, it's still 5-D.

I would also like to point out that the realms are in the same physical space, parallel to each other and do not physically cut each other in any way.

this is from transcending statement stuff, right ? well according to ultima, it's about omnipresence....
No because Freya separately states that two statements these are all realms are within Yggdrasil and that all branches of Yggdrasil completely transcend space-time, she does not combine these two statements.

She was especialy particularly separeted between statements where she said that Yggdrasil includes all of existence / realms and it is completely transcends space and time, and she before saying it is completely transcending space-time she said that, "No, Yggdrasil is much, much more than this"

This means that the space-time transcending statement here is certainly not related to the about omnipresent

Not to mention the fact that it is infinitely greater than the branches it contains, completely transcends them and is unaffected by their nature.

Last edited:
Frankly, I think that Yggdrasil is a structure that extends infinitely in "all directions" of 5-dimensional space.

So if you extend infinitely in all directions in a space with 5 axes of motion, you are also 5-dimensional because you have these directions of motion. And if we consider that Yggdrasil is a tree that occupies and extend all directions in 5-dimensional space, even if it does not cover everywhere, yes, it's still 5-D.

I would also like to point out that the realms are in the same physical space, parallel to each other and do not physically cut each other in any way.
No because Freya separately states that two statements these are all realms are within Yggdrasil and that all branches of Yggdrasil completely transcend space-time, she does not combine these two statements

Not to mention the fact that it is infinitely greater than the branches it contains, completely transcends them and is unaffected by their nature.
hmm i feel like dontalkdt and ultima analyze each statement separately, rather than unify all statement to reach singular conclusion

KLOL506 said:
Basically it boils down to this for the Yggdrasil's attributes:
  • Transcending space and time.
  • Being infinitely larger than 4-D/Low 2-C structures Realms (Though no direct size comparison is given, the branches are merely stated to stretch to infinity).
  • Not being affected by the nature of 4-D structures (Realm Shift means nothing to the World Tree at all).
  • The endless cycle of "creation, destruction, rebirth, destiny, space, time, death and life" is merely an aspect of the World Tree.
  • The Light of Alfheim, which itself is a higher-dimensional force than the 4-D/Low 2-C structures, is also merely an aspect of Yggdrasil.
So, if the tree doesn't get Low 1-C, what would it get?
i feel like this word is problem.

i feel like this word is problem.
In fact, here again, it is talking about extending infinitely to all directions in the realm between realms and also mean being infinitely larger than 4-D realms . I don't agree with this being "omnipresent" as Ultima said it, because they are phrases that are separated and said in a different context.

As for the topology... I don't think the "sphere" example Ultima gave also fits Yggdrasil. At least it doesn't fit the topological structure he's talking about.

Should i create "top 5 strongest Gods for every tier" Thread to see what are the strongest gods on the wiki?

In this case, don't they actually scale to RBR? Because of GoW's universal energy system.
No. RBR is untouchable. Mimir explicitly warns nobody should stray from the path. There is no magic to use here.

Because I know that because of this system, hax, abilitiy, resistance and physical strength increase to that level.
Again, whatever magic works here is far too much for anyone else to handle.

No. RBR is untouchable. Mimir explicitly warns nobody should stray from the path. There is no magic to use here.

Again, whatever magic works here is far too much for anyone else to handle.
What I don't understand is that Yggdrasil can exist in RBR, regardless of and unaffected by the energy that is there. After all, anyone who jumps to RBR is consumed in the cosmic void. But what saves them is runic magics, and those who use runic magics are gods.

It's a weird loop but I don't know if it can be used

Last edited:
What I don't understand is that Yggdrasil can exist in RBR, regardless of and unaffected by the energy that is there.
It's just EE Resistance due to Primordial Jotnar Essence.

After all, anyone who jumps to RBR is consumed in the cosmic void. But what saves them is runic magics, and those who use runic magics are gods.
It's just providing resistance. That's all.

It's a weird loop but I don't know if it can be used
It can't be done unfortunately. It just provides you with resistance from being erased. It's a dura-neg hax for a reason.

It's just EE Resistance due to Primordial Jotnar Essence.

It's just providing resistance. That's all.

It can't be done unfortunately. It just provides you with resistance from being erased. It's a dura-neg hax for a reason.
you can resisting the energy here via primordial force. But wouldn't other primordial forces and runic magics scale through the UES as well?

I wasn't talking about AP scale, actually I was only talking about hax and resistance layers, but anyway...
Nah, hax is even worse off when it comes to scaling via UES. You need good justification to show that it scales to all hax, like in the case with Runic Magic.

Otherwise at best you just have 5D EE Resistance. That's it.

Nah, hax is even worse off when it comes to scaling via UES. You need good justification to show that it scales to all hax, like in the case with Runic Magic.

Otherwise at best you just have 5D EE Resistance. That's it.
Uhhh... I see. At least 2 characters scale on top of that. At least I'm good with this.

Back