• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Idk why but there's been this one guy coping on the GOW wiki because I said that Athena was born inside of Zeus's head and he said "you can't USE mythology!"

Idk why but there's been this one guy coping on the GOW wiki because I said that Athena was born inside of Zeus's head and he said "you can't USE mythology!"
Might as well ignore Uranus, Medusa, a vast majority of the Norse side of things and Sisyphus as well then.

I think at this point we need to grapple with the fact that the GoW wiki isn't exactly the best place to look for GoW lore anymore.

When Poseidon "shook the world" in GOW 1 Novel getting ready to body Ares...

Are we sure it was just the planet? And not using world in the context of the "universe" like they sometimes do in GOW

Like with Helios's Flame being to destroy "the world" or Atlas holding up "the world" and such

TLDR...Poseidon shook the universe/multiverse and not just planet Earth

When Poseidon "shook the world" in GOW 1 Novel getting ready to body Ares...

Are we sure it was just the planet? And not using world in the context of the "universe" like they sometimes do in GOW
Yeah we're definitely sure it's just the flat mortal plain, that's where he calls himself the Earthshaker.

Like with Helios's Flame being to destroy "the world" or Atlas holding up "the world" and such
Helios' case is purposefully hiding his true power and Atlas "holding up the world" already gets greater context once you get to exactly what entails the Greek world, as multiple official sources explicitly state that if the World Pillar were nuked, all of creation would cease to exist along with it.

It's interesting really, cause one of the reasons marvel Odin is 2-A is because he nullifies a fire that could destroy the world tree, which is infinitely larger than the the 9 realms, which are all universes.

It's the exact same in GOW, so I could see this passing

It's interesting really, cause one of the reasons marvel Odin is 2-A is because he nullifies a fire that could destroy the world tree, which is infinitely larger than the the 9 realms, which are all universes.
Marvel Ygg's apparently far, far bigger than we give it credit for, but ask Ultima for deets.

It's the exact same in GOW, so I could see this passing
Not true at all. Marvel yggdrasil was outright stated to have infinite universes and to exist on "infinite planes of existence" which in the context of the comic was referring to universes. Not to mention how yggdrasil was stated to span all space and time and once even called the multiverse.

Not true at all. Marvel yggdrasil was outright stated to have infinite universes and to exist on "infinite planes of existence" which in the context of the comic was referring to universes. Not to mention how yggdrasil was stated to span all space and time and once even called the multiverse.
This too.

Honestly tho, that's not where the madness stops.

Yggdrasil, from rumors I hear, might now be gunning for High 1-A straight up.

Though, there are possibly infinite yggdrasil's in marvel which are called "emanations" which are possibly High 1-B or Low 1-A and "true" yggdrasil is High 1-A.

I saw that scan. Isn't "existing on every plane of existence" Just omnipresence?

I've been playing, GOW ascension and it's multiplayer these past few weeks, it's pretty fun.

There's a boss you fight in a few of the maps called the Olympian sentinel (who can be a bitch to fight)

If only a decent render for him existed, a page for him would be dope.

Also I think the warrior is missing a few things

So it seems 2-A world tree is coming back
I hope DT and Ultima will call the new arguments Low 1-C. Executor seems good with Tier 1 but neutral for now. Let's see what DT, Ultima and others think about Low 1-C. If not, yes I would like it to be 2-A, but it would be absurd if Yggdrasil still remained 4-D even though a higher dimensional light relative to the realms is only a part of Yggdrasil.

strongest anti GOW debater aka run to another site to cope about another person's take because you're two scared to insult them to the face.
image.png

image.png

strongest anti GOW debater aka run to another site to cope about another person's take because you're two scared to insult them to the face.
image.png

image.png
LMFAO what cope is this, a lot of this just reeks of horseshit.

Just show them the Uranus feat and all of their arguments become null and void.

image.png

image.png
Kind of funny, they think that temple is the Sun when it isn't. The sun is a separate object, that temple is the Chariot. The chariot was destroyed, and Helios is dead. The sun still exists.

Btw guys, I guess being able to fully affect 5-D being provides at least 5-D/Low complex range by default, because I've seen this in a few places. If that's the case, I'll at least open a "likely" range revision for Kratos because he has this power but we haven't seen any feats for range. I'll do a low complex range revision after all this rubbish.

Question

I know Chaos is the "Mother of all Primordials" but in the case of Gaea...isn't Uranus her dad?

Since when Ceto punched the universe out him we saw Earth be created ( and we know it was Earth cause Ceto became its oceans and such )

Btw guys, I guess being able to fully affect 5-D being provides at least 5-D/Low complex range by default, because I've seen this in a few places. If that's the case, I'll at least open a "likely" range revision for Kratos because he has this power but we haven't seen any feats for range. I'll do a low complex range revision after all this rubbish.
I remember a similar issue with Dante and 9D souls, which triggered the Tier 1 AP and Range separation thread. I wonder what the status is on that.

I remember a similar issue with Dante and 9D souls, which triggered the Tier 1 AP and Range separation thread. I wonder what the status is on that.
It would be good to know this but any possible scale I would also be fine with "likely" Low complex range.(Or possibly)

Maybe for Kratos, but not for Athena, but first we need a site-wide consensus on obtaining range from harming HDE beings first-hand.

Nope. Uranus is her brother/husband.

Gaia was born long after the war was over.

1. I know that second part, I was just wondering about the first part

2. Was this ever stated?

3. Also...if she the embodiment of the earth itself, wouldn't it make Uranus also her dad in a way since he created the planet she embodies?

1. I know that second part, I was just wondering about the first part
Nah, Uranus ain't her dad and neither Ceto nor Ourea have anything to do with Gaia.

2. Was this ever stated?
Yes, the GoW2 manual blatantly confirms Gaia to be a child of Chaos.

3. Also...if she the embodiment of the earth itself, wouldn't it make Uranus also her dad in a way since he created the planet she embodies?
No. The GoW2 manual explicitly makes it clear of Gaia's relation to Chaos.

so yeah. based on what the range page says. you could get tier 1 range just based on your dimensionality alone. tier 1 AP or not.
According to Agnaa, you may not always get AP or energy scale according to your existence but you gain range.

It will be enough for range to transcend the lower dimension and become higher dimensional existence according to Agnaa

Back