• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

It's the Artemis Blade
20230621_151234.jpg
as forgettable as artemis herself tbh

What do y'all think is the most forgettable weapon in the series (something I saw asked on the subreddit)?

To me, the Barbarian Hammer. I sometimes forget that we even had a side weapon beside the Spear and Blade in II.
The electric weapons you get from Hepestus (Can't even remember their names), last time I played GOW 3 I completely forgot they where in the game when I first got them and then I just never used them again afterwards and forgot about them again

as forgettable as artemis herself tbh
Artemis got done so dirty man.

The electric weapons you get from Hepestus (Can't even remember their names), last time I played GOW 3 I completely forgot they where in the game when I first got them and then I just never used them again afterwards and forgot about them again
Nemesis Whip? Yeah, I can see it.

That scan was confirmed to be real by Eric on FB (he created a temporary account there, probably out of curiosity). The existence and legitimacy of the said account was reaffirmed by Eric on his official Linkedin:-

However, we can only use this on the wiki if Eric confirms the said scan in an actual video-based interview (never gonna happen).

That's interesting, I can't click on the imgur links from the scan you sent though, they just go to nothing, is there a way to get access to them normally?

Holy smokes, I read that facebook post with Eric, and it told a lot more than I was expecting lol, even saying Kratos hasn't even reached his prime yet, what the hell does prime Kratos look like, and the Norns see the characters as like comic book characters, bizarre but pretty cool, I know this can't be used here, but could it be used outside of the wiki?

What do y'all think is the most forgettable weapon in the series (something I saw asked on the subreddit)?

To me, the Barbarian Hammer. I sometimes forget that we even had a side weapon beside the Spear and Blade in II.
Definitely the Barbarian Hammer, and Nemesis whip

That's interesting, I can't click on the imgur links from the scan you sent though, they just go to nothing, is there a way to get access to them normally?
imgur.com/a/NRxdMub

^Copy and paste that in your URL address bar. It should work
Holy smokes, I read that facebook post with Eric, and it told a lot more than I was expecting lol, even saying Kratos hasn't even reached his prime yet, what the hell does prime Kratos look like, and the Norns see the characters as like comic book characters, bizarre but pretty cool, I know this can't be used here, but could it be used outside of the wiki?
Yes, it can be used outside the wiki.

Y'all thoughs oj samurai kratos armor? (For who is confused search Ghost of tsushima Kratos armor)

Last edited:
Hulk has resistance to soul manipulation
4-D resistance? I suppose that helps, though the mind and concept hax are still an issue.

Still, Thor doesn't open with that at all so the fight is still viable I think.

Back