• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I love how all of the fake tweets have GoW staff talk like someone who's familiar with VSBW-esque battle boarding.

Like who the **** knows what 'infinite layered hierarchies' mean, let alone how it relates to how strong Kratos is, if they weren't someone who uses very specific debating forums?

I love how all of the fake tweets have GoW staff talk like someone who's familiar with VSBW-esque battle boarding.

Like who the **** knows what 'infinite layered hierarchies' mean, let alone how it relates to how strong Kratos is, if they weren't someone who uses very specific debating forums?
Fake GoW scans are a different breed of bad. "Official material" looks like Suggsverse proofread it.

Nah, not retconned, straight up made up.
Alright, by the way do you have any info on the Chains of Olympus scan that talks about the Greek world having myriad realms? Because wouldn't myriad imply much more than just the one's we know about that are named, myriad literally means uncountable after all.

Does someone have a good quality scan for medusa gaze working on wraiths?
Making sure incasr of anything cuz the video i got wasn't the best quality

Alright, by the way do you have any info on the Chains of Olympus scan that talks about the Greek world having myriad realms? Because wouldn't myriad imply much more than just the one's we know about that are named, myriad literally means uncountable after all.
I don't know how accurate and usable this scan is, it was confirmed by Cory Barlog on twitter that Uranus creates infinite layered hierarchies but... I have no idea whether it should be used or not.

I meant this one, also thanks for the Heimdall thing, I'll check in a second.

This scan isn't fake. Here's the high-res image:-
20221203_171420.jpg

Reasons:-

1. It's taken on Twitter mobile.
2. All fake tweet generators use English UI, not the language which we see in this UI.

The tweet isn't publicly available anymore because the account was banned:-
Screenshot_20221117-161515_Discord.jpg

However, it's not usable because:-

1. Cory was probably messing around as usual.
2. The "isle of creation" scan it's referring to was definitively proven to be fake.

Given that it's just an image at this point, I'm pretty sure it could still easily be faked.

That scan was confirmed to be real by Eric on FB (he created a temporary account there, probably out of curiosity). The existence and legitimacy of the said account was reaffirmed by Eric on his official Linkedin:-

However, we can only use this on the wiki if Eric confirms the said scan in an actual video-based interview (never gonna happen).

Hence why we rarely use private DMs and unsubstantiated gmail convos on this wiki.

I'm not putting your friend under particular scrutiny.

Hence why we rarely use private DMs and unsubstantiated gmail convos on this wiki.

I'm not putting your friend under particular scrutiny.
Speaking of, who's the guy who confirmed that the Underworld and mortal universe is only connected by the Chain of Balance in a sci-fi sort of way?

What do y'all think is the most forgettable weapon in the series (something I saw asked on the subreddit)?

To me, the Barbarian Hammer. I sometimes forget that we even had a side weapon beside the Spear and Blade in II.

What do y'all think is the most forgettable weapon in the series (something I saw asked on the subreddit)?

To me, the Barbarian Hammer. I sometimes forget that we even had a side weapon beside the Spear and Blade in II.
It's the Artemis Blade
20230621_151234.jpg

Back