• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Hades is supposed to be older than Poseidon pretty sure
But what About odin vs hades age wise
Hades is an ambiguous number of millenia old.

Odin is old enough to have been around for the birth and death of at least a thousand stars, seeing as he's around as old as the period Sutr made the stars.

Does anyone have the scan of Surt creating every star in all the realms because the link on his profile in the AP section doesn't work

Also that is weird if true...does that mean Odin didn't create any stars when he made the 6-7 realms?

Bruno recently said that Power of Hope Kratos is weaker than Ragnarok Kratos.

I can't anymore.
Honestly it's one of those moments where WoG is contradicted by the source material plus all the prior implication of the authors actually treating Hope and Fear as completely different entities, so we just ignore it and move on. To the devs, it's just a 10-minute power-up.

Screenshot_2023-06-12-01-04-12-694-edit_com.png

Like I said, it contradicts the source material and its narrative. So just ignore it and move on.

I also remember the cope people were on using this statement to debunk infinite Yggdrasil. Almost forgetting the rule about WoG being required to not contradict the source material.

8759758-5994075499-seddD.png

I also remember the cope people were on using this statement to debunk infinite Yggdrasil. Almost forgetting the rule about WoG being required to not contradict the source material.

8759758-5994075499-seddD.png
The funniest thing about this is that this ultimately doesn't even matter anymore for proving Tier 2 Yggdrasil, given how GoW Ragnarok proved the 9 Realms to be separate space-time continuums with the Realm Shift bullshittery.

Tbh, I don't even mind offsite dudes not believing in Tier 2. But like, even basic observation of the in-game feats and no tertiary material nets you 4-A ratings. Or at the absolute lowest of lows casual high-end Tier 6.

What do people waffle about with Tier 7 Supersonic Kratos.

Tbh, I don't even mind offsite dudes not believing in Tier 2. But like, even basic observation of the in-game feats and no tertiary material nets you 4-A ratings. Or at the absolute lowest of lows casual high-end Tier 6.

What do people waffle about with Tier 7 Supersonic Kratos.
Kratos taking fall damage = Wall level Kratos

Egypt can have Kratos fight Apophis five minutes after it eats a universe or smth and still get called Tier 8 lol.

I once heard someone on a youtube short argue that Kratos could be as weak as a toddler because we have no idea what God of War metres, miles, km etc really translate to in real life.

Bruh, how would someone argue against something completely unfalsifiable like that?

I once heard someone on a youtube short argue that Kratos could be as weak as a toddler because we have no idea what God of War metres, miles, km etc really translate to in real life.

Bruh, how would someone argue against something completely unfalsifiable like that?
By that logic we would have no idea about the units of measurements in G1 Transformers either.

It's like arguing lightning speed from clouds in fiction isn't the same as lightning speed from clouds IRL. Or like arguing that bullets in fiction are nowhere near as fast as in video games.

Can't wait for Kratos > MegaTen cause its on PlayStation and he defeated the fundamental embodiment of it.

Back