• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

More support evidenve, even more than what we already have
God of War characters actually have physical lifting feats that scale to Immeasurable (Atlas, Ymir's size, the Primordials, Freya ripping apart Yggdrasil roots anchored to each realm etc.).

And like, I don't think we even differentiate it in terms of dimensionality anymore anyway.

Is the vent thing just game mechanics or can Kratos just fly with Icarus' wings? Since he just sorta does a few times in III.

You know, now that I think about it, that GodofThunder dude arguing how Kratos chasing after a dragon is an anti-feat, it actually isn't.

Dragons are actually consistently stated to be god-level threats, both in the GoW2018 artbook and in Lore and Legends. Sindri even notes nobody's killed a dragon in hundreds of years since the Culling of the Wyrms.

You know, now that I think about it, that GodofThunder dude arguing how Kratos chasing after a dragon is an anti-feat, it actually isn't.

Dragons are actually consistently stated to be god-level threats, both in the GoW2018 artbook and in Lore and Legends. Sindri even notes nobody's killed a dragon in hundreds of years since the Culling of the Wyrms.
Also, Heimdall implied that the one Baldur tamed would've been capable of badly hurting if not killing him, hence why he couldn't get it but the invulnerable Baldur could.

I mean, yeah. They're considered near impossible to kill for centuries and Baldur being able to even tame one was a feat few gods could achieve as per the artbook.

They're just consistently god-level beings.
They should flat-out scale to Heimdall based on Heimdall's own statement that he would've been badly hurt or worse by Baldur's dragon.

Yeah Cyclops definitely are 2-C
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeèeeehhhhhh......

Polyphemus yeah but even Demigod Kratos was killing them. They definitely scale to High 6-A / 4-A though.

I love how Norse has 2-C fodders.

What about Greek monsters?
They have a whole race of multi-universe level beings and it's just dragons. Love it.

Then again, Nidhogg is considered a dragon and her babies can eat realities.

Though, I find it funny that the dragons are god level monsters that few Aesir can tame and you and Freya just clear out a dozen of them over the course of the game.

They have a whole race of multi-universe level beings and it's just dragons. Love it.

Then again, Nidhogg is considered a dragon and her babies can eat realities.

Though, I find it funny that the dragons are god level monsters that few Aesir can tame and you and Freya just clear out a dozen of them over the course of the game.
Didn't Fenrir kill one before Gna attacked him?

Ah the good times where there were 5 threads to finnaly make kraros more thab tier 6, funny how demigod kratos is now tier 4 tho lmao

oh no this thread bring back forgotten memories.....

This Kepekley guy had to go through a lot
I remember how he finally helped universal Zelda get accepted with Majora being upgraded and countering all arguments against it. Granted we downgraded Majora anyway a few years later since it's universe level stuff was bullshit so we stopped using it, but it did make it easier for us to get 3-A Triforce and keep it. Can't imagine the weight he had to pull to finally get cosmic GOW accepted.

I remember how he finally helped universal Zelda get accepted with Majora being upgraded and countering all arguments against it. Granted we downgraded Majora anyway a few years later since it's universe level stuff was bullshit so we stopped using it, but it did make it easier for us to get 3-A Triforce and keep it. Can't imagine the weight he had to pull to finally get cosmic GOW accepted.
Some of the downplayers tried a compromise with GoW to get rid of its Infinite speed rating and nerf it to MFTL (Spawn888 specifically) but Cyber eventually made the Helios CRT and Infinite Speed was back on the menu.

Ragnarok finally took it to another ******* level and made sure that Infinite speed was here to stay. No amount of downplay is gonna knock it down for the foreseeable future.

As a result, the threads span to infinity as a result (Infinite number of points in time or rather, infinite snapshots in any point in time, each point of time containing an infinite number of copies of said physical places), and the Sisters can manhandle and micromanage every single aspect of said individual thread to the most minute detail with the most extreme precision constantly and consistently in real-time and then adjust every single aspect of the thread according to their own wishes.

As a result, the threads span to infinity as a result (Infinite number of points in time or rather, infinite snapshots in any point in time, each point of time containing an infinite number of copies of said physical places), and the Sisters can manhandle and micromanage every single aspect of said individual thread to the most minute detail with the most extreme precision constantly and consistently in real-time and then adjust every single aspect of the thread according to their own wishes.
Ok, now I understand.

2-A God of War?

Tried making Magni's profile. There's probably stuff missing

Tried making Magni's profile. There's probably stuff missing
Axe resistance stuff, arrow resistance stuff missing.

Back