• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Infinity Gauntlet is 6-D as far as i know, nevermind that it's getting upgraded to High 1-B or Low 1-A.
DON'T. JINX. IT. Ant is already pissed about Marvel's current ratings, we don't need him negging more ratings.

So, Yhwach no longer has his 4-D precog hax anymore. Or 4-D anything, really.

Which means... Demigod Kratos haxstomps to kingdom come. Fight gets removed LOL.

So, Yhwach no longer has his 4-D precog hax anymore. Or 4-D anything, really.
FAgwmvtVIAI7OaV.jpg

1. Blades of Exile
2. Blade of Artemis
3. Nemean Cestus

Side note, was Kratos turned fully into a God after Ghost of Sparta? Could've swore that he rejected Athena trying to imbue him with the power.
Yeah, he did.

I seen some people say kratos killed his editors or something?

Also the comments on that tik tok are something special.
He did Something similat (iirc it was the creator tho), is non canon

Bassically i Think gow 1(i don't remember) after doing a challange will give You a phone number, jf You call it well... Look on yt to see yourself

Regardless canon or not, i think this is definitely blatant 4th wall breaking feat. Assume this is canon, what hax kratos will get ?

Side note, was Kratos turned fully into a God after Ghost of Sparta? Could've swore that he rejected Athena trying to imbue him with the power.
Yes. He 100% became a full-blooded god despite rejecting Athena's pleas. He even has the size growing shenanigans that he previously didn't before, which is a characteristic trait of all Greek Gods, Primordials, Titans and Olympians alike. Even Poseidon and Hades harp about how Zeus had become so weak that he had to depower Kratos to kill him, with Zeus angrily retorting that he could've killed Kratos any time he pleased but protocol forbade him from doing so without using loopholes. Even Gaia straight up tells Kratos on the Pegasus that he was no longer a God and that his divine powers were sealed into the Blade and forever out of reach from him until he went back in time to defeat Zeus and undo his betrayal.

Btw is concept of utangard which mimir talk in GoW Ragnarok CM 2 or 1 ?
I swear, batteboarding has ruined people....

In that context, he just meant it was a metaphorical sanctuary. He was wrong even then, since clearly it exists.

Plus, he was talking about Ironwood, not the Utangard.

I swear, batteboarding has ruined people....

In that context, he just meant it was a metaphorical sanctuary. He was wrong even then, since clearly it exists.

Plus, he was talking about Ironwood, not the Utangard.
o yea, how about ymir dream that still exist despite odin already used all of ymir bodies ? is this some kind of AE ?

Back