• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I'll do more than predict the first and last, I'm gonna list every Egyptian god that we'll fight and the order they'll be fought in.

Ra, Mut, Nut, Khnum, Ptah, Nephthys, Nekhbet, Sobek, Sekhmet, Sokar, Selket, Reshpu, Wadjet, Anubis, Anukis, Seshmu, Meshkent, Hemsut, Tefnut, Heket, Mafdet.
Prince of Egypt reference?

Haven't heard anything on that. All we know is that Santa Monica is working on something right now.

I think I heard it might be sci-fi somewhere on Twitter but take it with a grain of salt. Though Mimir described Egypt as ancient and technologically advanced so fingers crossed for that one.

Haven't heard anything on that. All we know is that Santa Monica is working on something right now.

I think I heard it might be sci-fi somewhere on Twitter but take it with a grain of salt. Though Mimir described Egypt as ancient and technologically advanced so fingers crossed for that one.
i can imagine some flying golden steel ship exist in egypt

@Marvel_Champion_07
EKWH5gu.png

Love ya buddy

He fights Kratos and Freya so yes
A Raider Chieftain also fights them. God-King level humans confirmed?

Most of the in-game scaling at least has support to it (Gna fought Fenrir and is a replacement to Sigrun, Alva is at least Atreus level, Hrist and Mist have cutscenes and Kratos's compliments etc). Hrolf doesn't even get a comment on his strength.

I'd just put him at Unknown honestly.

Also, are there any dragons worth making a page for?

A Raider Chieftain also fights them. God-King level humans confirmed?
Yes

But I mean that's kinda different.

Most of the in-game scaling at least has support to it (Gna fought Fenrir and is a replacement to Sigrun, Alva is at least Atreus level, Hrist and Mist have cutscenes and Kratos's compliments etc). Hrolf doesn't even get a comment on his strength
He does have that Mimir statement that Champion posted. That should be enough for his scaling.

We really got to get him a page, he's quite versatile

Yeah, Aphrodite is confirmed to be born from Ouranos' genitalia.
  • Aphrodite had been born from the genitals of Ouranos, when his son Cronos —Zeus’s father—had ripped them from the elder god’s crotch and thrown them in the Mediterranean.
Both Cronos and Rhea's parents were Ouranos and Gaia, and they had Zeus together.

You think incest is your ally? Kratos was born in the incest—moulded by it.

Last edited:
Aphrodite is confirmed to be born from Ouranos' genitalia.
  • Aphrodite had been born from the genitals of Ouranos, when his son Cronos —Zeus’s father—had ripped them from the elder god’s crotch and thrown them in the Mediterranean.
Both Cronos and Rhea's parents were Ouranos and Gaia.

You think incest is your ally? Kratos was born in the incest—moulded by it.
I thought she was Zeus daughter in GOW?
I hope not lmao, as Kratos would have banged his sister. Down bad

Maybe it's stated in the games. I can't recall.

I don't see how shagging your aunt is any better than your sister (they're both strange), but you do you.

Last edited:
Btw, would a Low 1-C match between Shulk and PoH Kratos be a good idea?

Both a 5-D and both have an absurd amount of hax.

Imagine if Kratos, Atreus, and Freya visit new Greece.

Atreus: Hey, a Greek Goddess named Aphrodite is alive, let's meet her.

Kratos: No!

Atreus: But-

Kratos: NO!

Back