• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

zdieOhu.png

image.png

So the Creation Myths are valid and not valid at the same time according to Mangler. And also the inhabitants of these pantheons are rarted so their word doesn't amount to jackshit for the cosmology.

image.png

Oh no, Uranus exists but once they step out of their pantheon into another "piece of land" they get power-nulled. Good ******* grief.

image.png

URANUS. CREATED THE UNIVERSE. HIS SON GYGES CONFIRMS IT. THRICE IN A ROW.

I don't ******* care what you think of the Tier 2 ratings or even the Tier 1 ratings (**** Tier 1 anyway), but URANUS literally decimates any and all notion of God of War not being universal or not having a proper cosmology of separate universes. I don't need Gaia, I don't need the Sisters of Fate, I don't need Realm Shift, I don't need Thor and Jormie, hell, I don't even need Surtr/Ragnarok (Who is the only other guy who can serve to come as close to Uranus in terms of scale and concept), I only need one Primordial: Uranus- to murder-death-kill the notion of Not-Universal-GoW dead.

The moment you concede to accepting that Uranus created the Universe, all your arguments against later feats in the series die a painful, agonizing and slow death by torture.

image.png

So the Creation Myths are valid and not valid at the same time according to Mangler. And also the inhabitants of these pantheons are rarted so their word doesn't amount to jackshit for the cosmology.

image.png

image.png

URANUS. CREATED THE UNIVERSE. HIS SON GYGES CONFIRMS IT. THRICE IN A ROW.

I don't ******* care what you think of the Tier 2 ratings or even the Tier 1 ratings (**** Tier 1 anyway), but URANUS literally decimates any and all notion of God of War not being universal or not having a proper cosmology of separate universes. I don't need Gaia, I don't need the Sisters of Fate, I don't need Realm Shift, I don't need Thor and Jormie, hell, I don't even need Surtr/Ragnarok (Who is the only other guy who can serve to come as close to Uranus in terms of scale and concept), I only need one Primordial: Uranus- to murder-death-kill the notion of Not-Universal-GoW dead.

The moment you concede to accepting that Uranus created the Universe, all your arguments against later feats in the series die a painful, agonizing and slow death by torture.
I like how they say it's superstitious when it's literally omniscient developers stating that they're infinite in size, and not just like random as **** humans.

Even if it was Hades or Athena stating so, it'd literally still be valid.

Essentially from what I saw, he thinks the creation stories are fake and nothing more than myths, and never happened.

I truly wonder just how many of them are leading questions, taken out of context or contradict the lore of the series.
I'm pretty sure even Bruno has changed his mind on this whole "regional divide" bullshit. Most of these statements from him come from 2018, there are statements from 2020 with him agreeing that Ouranos creating the Greek universe.

I'm pretty sure even Bruno has changed his mind on this whole "regional divide" bullshit. Most of these statements from him come from 2018, there are statements from 2020 with him agreeing that Ouranos creating the Greek universe.
It's funny that even the "Regional divide" argument he used for the Card Game quickly got shot down by none other than Bruno himself after being confronted with the full details of the card game's stuff (Retconned but you get the point), who literally stated that the GoW Cosmology is not his cup of tea and is best left to the narrative writers, as he is just the animation director and handles the boss fights AKA the power-scaling side of things.

It's funny that even the "Regional divide" argument he used for the Card Game quickly got shot down by none other than Bruno himself after being confronted with the full details of the card game's stuff (Retconned but you get the point), who literally stated that the GoW Cosmology is not his cup of tea and is best left to the narrative writers, as he is just the animation director and handles the boss fights AKA the power-scaling side of things.
Oh, can you show me that?

Now that Kratos is finally Low 1-C, who wants to volunteer by doing a battle thread between Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and Power of Hope Kratos?

Back