• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Also, a few unrelated questions, is there multiple hecatonchires or only one?

And how does Aegaeon actually work? Does he create more of himself or something?

Why dosen't kratos Demigod-Self scale to 2-C when he literally killed him?

Last edited:
Also, a few unrelated questions, is there multiple hecatonchires or only one?
3. Aegaeon (Briareus), Cottus and Gyges. They are all dead.

And how does Aegaeon actually work? Does he create more of himself or something?
No. He had Cottus and Gyges as his other siblings. All dead, the latter being killed by Kratos in the comics.

Why dosen't kratos Demigod-Self scale to 2-C when he literally killed him?
1. Kratos never stood a chance against him physically. Aegaeon (Briareus) was transmuted into big-ass bug thingies by Megaera which negate durability and transmute on contact and don't physically scale to the giant himself.

2. It would be a massive outlier, as Kratos needed the Gauntlet to tango with someone like Atlas, and without such godly weapons was instantly one-shotted by Ares with pillar in hand, Ares being a literal Brother King level god. Even a partial God Kratos almost got negged by Gyges, Kratos would be dead without the Blades of Athena strapped on his back.

Nah. Instead of 12 universes they'll scale to 6 at their best (Beerus tier and above), Zeno still scales to 54 (3 per macrocosm, there being 12 macrocosms, originally the number being 18).
Yeah he erased the other 6, I know.

Damn that sucks. Well still got some Toei matches that could be made.

If we make Profiles for Sirens, they'll have resistance to Ice manipulation. Playing ascension rn and tried to freeze a siren, only for her to be slightly slowed instead. Neat.

If we make Profiles for Sirens, they'll have resistance to Ice manipulation. Playing ascension rn and tried to freeze a siren, only for her to be slightly slowed instead. Neat.
They have a lot of stuff honestly. In III alone, they have Sound Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Invisibility, Energy Projection, Flight and Magic Absorption.

Should surtr get two or three keys?
For his normal form, his uncomplete Ragnarok form and complete Ragnarok form?

Should surtr get two or three keys?
For his normal form, his uncomplete Ragnarok form and complete Ragnarok form?
I really don't see why, he doesn't have any notable feats that set him apart from the rest of the cast, especially considering that Thor not even half an hour prior to Surtr's suicide move cracked the World Tree by bonking Jormie hard enough.

I really don't see why, he doesn't have any notable feats that set him apart from the rest of the cast, especially considering that Thor not even half an hour prior to Surtr's suicide move cracked the World Tree by bonking Jormie hard enough.
Maybe he could be something like "Higher as complete Ragnarok"

Meanwhile in YouTube Land
PDVnfWy.png

Replayed God of War 3 and ngl, the Brother Kings' level of visual impact and presentation is peak compared to Norse, bar Garm.

How come Ghost of Sparta Kratos is considered "a half-god"?
He's a partial god in that he's already received some of the power of a god but still held mortal ties and didn't fully receive his godhead. Hence how he can harm Titans like Thera and kill Primordials like Thanatos.

The novelization of I confirms that just by walking to and sitting on the throne, he achieved a measure of divinity and by the end of the game and Deimos' burial, Athena allows him to become a full on god.

He's a partial god in that he's already received some of the power of a god but still held mortal ties and didn't fully receive his godhead. Hence how he can harm Titans like Thera and kill Primordials like Thanatos.

The novelization of I confirms that just by walking to and sitting on the throne, he achieved a measure of divinity and by the end of the game and Deimos' burial, Athena allows him to become a full on god.
Can you give me the excerpt in I showing that he gained divinity real quick?

Isn't there one island level feat for poseidon in the comics or am i misremembering?

Also, is there any instances in the novels kratos gets hit by an arrow?

Back