• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always joke about Madara soloing GoW, but he honestly loses pretty bad.

EDIT: Jk. This would be a pretty good fight.

I'll take a look at this fight. It'd actually be a good one.

Kratos's immense speed advantage would definitely help him a lot.

Kepekley23 said:
I'll take a look at this fight. It'd actually be a good one.
Kratos's immense speed advantage would definitely help him a lot.
soo thats a vote for kratos or?

RinkakuKagune said:
Speed means nothing when a finger flick from Madara will just yeet Kratos into Oblivion.

As long Madara doesn't have Existence Eraser. Kratos should be fine to this. Kratos ressurection FTW

Are you sure about that? Kratos is High 6-A and Madara is low 5-B

AP doesn't mean much when the former has a ton of Dura ignoring Hax and is ridiculously faster.

Two of my favs duking it out. This really is one of the worst days ever.

Anyway, let's see how they hold up against each other:

Madara:

• AP: Madara's advantage in strength is definitely relevant, since the Claws of Hades require overpowering the target to rip their soul out. Although Kratos has ways around this, it will be a pretty huge help initially.
  • Rinnegan: It will definitely help Madara bridge a portion of the immense speed advantage Kratos has, but not all of it.
  • Kamui: Kamui is a type of intangibility Kratos can't bypass, since it teleports the user's body to another dimension. It will definitely be a good way to avoid being destroyed by hax at close-range.
  • Shinra Tensei/Bansho Tennin: A great way to keep Kratos away, as long he activates it in time, and also a great way to land hits on him, since it will temporarily nullify the speed advantage.
  • Izanagi: A few free get-out-of-jail cards dont't hurt. Izanagi will ensure Madara has extra shots. He will also try to avoid Kratos's haxes after he revives from 'em, so yeah, a pretty good skill for him to have.
  • Limbo: Nuff' said. An excellent way to attack Kratos without him noticing it, and it will certainly be one of his main methods of attack in this fight.
Kratos:

• Speed: Kratos is Mach 270k while Madara is Mach 18k. He will always be several steps ahead in melee combat. Although Madara has ways to get around a portion of Kratos's speed, he doesn't have any way to get around all of it. A pretty hefty advantage here.
  • Eyes of Truth: The Eyes of Truth will be able to nullify any genjutsu Madara places him in, so that's one method of victory covered.
  • Claws of Hades: One of Kratos's main ways of winning this fight. As soon as he gets Madara down, the soul-rip will be an instawin.
  • Charon's Wrath/Blades: Kratos is able to passively absorb lifeforce and strength from his opponents and add it to his own, and the Blades are, to Madara's displeasure, his main method of combat. So he will be constantly draining a lot of energy from Madara while adding to his own repertoire.
Charon's Wrath's green flames will consume most of Madara's life-force in a quicker rate than the blades do.

• Medusa's Gaze: Madara's lack of counter to an area-of-effect petrification will be certainly very useful once Kratos pulls out Medusa's Gaze, or, better yet, the Claws of Hades's Medusa soul summon, which is the same thing as Medusa's Gaze, except it actively chases down the opponent and ensures they are close before petrifying them.
Although Medusa's Gaze has a time-limit (10 seconds), Kratos's speed ensures his ability to break Madara's statue before it runs out.

• Poseidon's Rage: A really big AOE that will instantly atomize Madara, rendering his regen useless. Although Madara can tank the first one, he won't be able to tank the second one, which will happen after his lifeforce has been mostly absorbed by the Blades of Exile and Charon's Wrath.
  • Zeus's Bolts: They have the same atomization effect as Poseidon's Rage, except they are a chain reaction that will spread to other enemies that are closeby. It will def'ly take care of most summons.
  • Hermes's Boots: They grant Kratos extra travel speed. A pretty good way to overrirde Madara's Rinnegan and to close the distance between them.
  • Golden Fleece: Madara's ninjutsus are all getting reflected.
  • Resurrection: What actually matters in this fight. Any kill Madara makes without Soul-Rip is completely useless, since Kratos will resurrect. This easily nulls Madara's TSBs, and gives Kratos an extremely good advantage.
Conclusion:

Kratos is taking this 8/10.

He starts out with the Blades of Exile. His speed advantage, coupled with Hermes's Boots to add an extra 100 or so to his Machs, will override Madara's Rinnegan.

The speed advantage would counter Kamui, since he won't be able to cast it.

As soon as he lands hits, he will be effectively taking chunks of Madara's AP and stamina to himself. From there, it's all on his side. Resurrection will cover any miracles Madara manages to pull off (aka hitting him).

Medusa's Gaze and Claws of Hades are all ways to instakill Madara. Izanagi has limited uses, and as soon as they run out, Madara is as good as gone.

If Kratos uses the Blade of Olympus, not even Izanagi is saving Madara's ass, since it will be absorbed into the sword alongside the rest of his powers and the Rinnegan, ensuring Kratos's win.

Golden Fleece and Kratos's fight with Perseus are all means of countering Limbo. He has excellent perception, and can manage invisible foes.

Paralyzing Kratos and then stealing his soul? Not working. He is capable of replacing himself with a Shadow Clone via the Stone of Orkos, so he can free himself.

The only way I can see Madara instawinning is with Human Path. And given Kratos's speed, it is unlikely.

My vote is on Kratos.

Madara can't use intangibility with Kamui. He took Kakashi's Mangekyō, not Obito's. And it shouldn't even be applicable for him in a versus thread.

Man, I didn't even know the speed advantage was that big. Pretty sure Madara can't compensate, so Kratos will be having his way with him repeatedly.

So far:

Kratos: 10 (Kepekley23, RebubleUselet, Andika CL atmadja, BFF, RinkakuKagane, Shrek, LordGriffin, Gargoyle, DMUA and Dragonmasterxyz)

Madara: 0

@Kep

Damn!, One of the few times I've ever seen someone go through that much detail in a match.

Kratos has my vote FRA

Also can you explain why Posidens Wrath and Zeus's Thunderbolts have atomization? Haven't played God of War in a long time so I can't remember that.

@LordGriffin

In the God of War I novel (yes, there is a novel, lol), Kratos uses Poseidon's Rage on a crowd of monsters and their bodies are burned so thoroughly not even steam is left.

Zeus's bolts scale

This fight hurts my soul...

I utterly adore Madara.

But I utterly despise Kratos....

But unless Perp beings up something solid, Kratoast FRA...Now to find a Digimon to fight him. Ovo

Hmm.... Assuming that Perpetual's argument isn't quite good enough, then there is a video game character that can defeat Madara Uchi-wawa.

@Dragon

Are there any haxxed High 6-A/even 5-B Digimons?

I was going to make Kratos vs. 5-B Bayonetta because it's actually a good fight, since Kratos has the monstrous upper hand in speed, good advantage in hax while Bayo has a monstrous AP advantage.

But that means I can't argue for Kratos since it'd be my thread, so someone else has to do it.

@Gargo

Speed would probably need to be equalized, which kinda sucks.

But Hermes's Boots would add to his speed, so he'd still have an advantage, I guess.

@Shrek

Link it aftr you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back