• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Anyway, is Hrodvitnir distinct from garm?
Because in actual mythology Hrodvitnir is actually just another name for garm/fenrir/fenris.
Bruno confirmed it to be the case, yes. Hrodvitnir possibly died eons before 2018 happened according to him.

Since Kratos in his prime = 7feet and 6 inches how ******* tall Hercules is god damn
7ft 8in. Devs screwed up the meter to feet conversion. 2.341036 m is how tall Kratos is as per the snippets, which equates to roughly 7ft 8.16 in.

And yes, Herc is canonically 12 ft tall or around 3.66 meters.

That is funny. Guess nobody felt like reading the codex entries
Somebody actually did bring the feat up once, but back then the tree was Low 1-C. Now it's 2-C. Though I still feel the Tree thing is more so a consequence of the Valkyries tearing realms and their fabric asunder instead of actually directly affecting the tree.

Somebody actually did bring the feat up once, but back then the tree was Low 1-C. Now it's 2-C. Though I still feel the Tree thing is more so a consequence of the Valkyries tearing realms and their fabric asunder instead of actually directly affecting the tree.
It was me, like 6 months ago lol

So are there any recent argument regarding sealing tool ? i wonder why it never got added to the kratos profile

Where do Magni and Modi scale again? They should probably scale above Pre-Godhood Realisation Atreus and Ogres (whatever their tier ends up being), but do they scale to Kratos in any way? I remember it being said that Kratos one-shots Magni in the novels

If anyone is wondering from where i got this information from, it's this video here:

There is also a lot of evidence that thor has regeneration and the reason he didn't heal is because of jormungandr's poison.

Last edited:
btw if someone in GoW able to regenerate from complete destruction of body, mind, and souls, would that mean the person has high godly regen ? since souls consist of concept type 3 properties

DUde if I remember right, I saw a vid theorizing that thor and faye were siblings, the vid under it expressed my thoughs. (you know thath one gif from spomgebob where spongebob, patrick and mr.krabs surround the cashier stand with squidward in it all looking rather disappointed with audio saying "Aw hell no!" "augh, cmo'n man". with some vine booms).

Thor and Faye being siblings isn't... impossible (assuming they're half-siblings) but it's extremely unlikely that somehow none of the Aesir did anything with that information if it were true. Also, lol no. That just makes things weird as hell.

Also, watched an OSP video about the Nine Realms and how they're not only very vague as to which counted beyond like, 4 and how there were potentially far more than Nine. Seeing all of that kinda made me wish Norse saga had at least one more game to go through most of that Mythos.

Back