• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I think i remember few years ago they give GoW hypersonic speed by travelling from realms to realms since it's more consistent lol
This is the funniest shit I've heard today.

Also, anyone find it funny that we just randomly found a Low 2-C feat for the Valkyries after 5 years?

This is the funniest shit I've heard today.

Also, anyone find it funny that we just randomly found a Low 2-C feat for the Valkyries after 5 years?
Honestly I was just waiting for the Ragnarok shit to mull over before we considered touching that Codex Excerpt.

Atreus victims

It's so cool how almost every single GoW character has it's own impressive feat. It's either High 3-A, low 2-C or 2-C feat.

It's so cool how almost every single GoW character has it's own impressive feat. It's either High 3-A, low 2-C or 2-C feat.
In terms of top feats of characters on their own;

Greek
Zeus: High 3-A (Via roaring)
Ares: High 3-A (Via roaring)
Poseidon: Low 6-B via hand gesture
Hades: Low 2-C (via embodying the Underworld)
Helios: 2-C (Preventing Morpheus from merging with the mortal world, fighting off Nyx etc.)
Hercules: 2-C (Held the Greek cosmos)
Atlas: 2-C (Held the Greek cosmos)
Cronos: Low 2-C (Birthed time)
Gaia: Casual High 6-A (Breathed continents into and out of existence)
Uranus: High 3-A (Via having the mortal universe punched out of him)

Norse
Odin: 2-C (Killing Ymir and making 6 realms)
Thor: 2-C (Splintering Yggdrasil)
Jormugandr: 2-C (Via shaking the Nine Realms)
Nidhogg: 2-C (Gnaws on Yggdrasil's roots)
Nidhogg's babies: Low 2-C (Would devour the Nine Realms)
Garm: 2-C (Would chew through the fabric of the Realms and cause their collapse)
Sutr: 2-C (Shook the Yggdrasil to its roots)
Base Valkyries: Low 2-C (Their magic tears apart the fabric of whole Realms)

Greek
Helios: 2-C (Preventing Morpheus from merging with the mortal world, fighting off Nyx etc.)

Norse
Garm: 2-C (Would chew through the fabric of the Realms and cause their collapse)
****, the norse are really THEM

Greek

Norse
A few more:

Hyperion's spear: High 3-A (holding the weight of the cosmos)

Chaos: 2-C (is the embodiment of chaos realm itself)

Nyx: low 2-C (created her own realm)

Thanatos: low 2-C (created his own realm)

And a few others like skoll and hati being able to swallow the sun and moon, or heimdall stealing the moon, garm eating a big chunks of Midgard etc

Last edited:
It's funny that people get surprised by God of War having cosmic ratings when in terms of those feats per character, it outstrips canon Dragon Ball.

Also, Kratos is the among the few who don't have such feats in the series so I guess that's why there's so much copium (In terms of visuals, he caps at like Tier 7/low Tier 6)

It's funny that people get surprised by God of War having cosmic ratings when in terms of those feats per character, it outstrips canon Dragon Ball.

Also, Kratos is the among the few who don't have such feats in the series so I guess that's why there's so much copium (In terms of visuals, he caps at like Tier 7/low Tier 6)
What about kratos physically closing the realm tears?

And i think it was in lost pages (could be wrong though) where it's stated fenrir Devourers the sun.

I think it's also referenced at the end of the 2018 novel too.

And i think it was in lost pages (could be wrong though) where it's stated fenrir Devourers the sun.

I think it's also referenced at the end of the 2018 novel too.
I am assuming that supposed to be based off the actual IRL Norse mythos where Fenrir actually does devour the sun in Ragnarok after eating Odin iirc

Well, this is pretty much hinted at in the lost pages.
There's a lot of haziness between the games and Lost Pages in regards to how accurate IRL lore is though. Fenrir is blatantly not myth Fenrir for example. Like, at all.

Also, sorry ya'll, i just re-read the last part of the novel, it dosen't say fenrir eats the sun. It just says how skoll and hati are jumping on the sun and moon.

There's a lot of haziness between the games and Lost Pages in regards to how accurate IRL lore is though. Fenrir is blatantly not myth Fenrir for example. Like, at all.
I mean, some stuff just didn't happen because kratos jumped in that where prophesied.

I mean, some stuff just didn't happen because kratos jumped in that where prophesied.
It was mostly just messing up the timeline though, like Baldur's death. I can't recall anything really changing that massively otherwise.

I mean there is infinite timelines no?

Just means Surtr destroys all those realms in the og timeline where kratos never came to the Norse Pantheon

Back