• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Abstract beings creating physical stuff isn't exactly something going against their nature of being. Plus there's the Ascension Artbook and Bruno's statement to consider as well. It's not like you need to necessarily be a concept to earn Abstract Existence.
Nah meant the visuals, was thinking it Could just be Something hard to portray tho so hence why was looking for supporting proof
Alsl bruno statament?

Nah meant the visuals, was thinking it Could just be Something hard to portray tho so hence why was looking for supporting proof
The latter most likely, though I doubt you'd need to, the Ascension Artbook should handle that aspect pretty well.

Alsl bruno statament?
Bruno's statement of them having created the Greek World and all of its contents.

Bruno's statement of them having created the Greek World and all of its contents.
Oh You meant that

One last question, why mountains and ocean still exist after the 2 primordials die unlike olympians death? (Nvm with ohuea only his arm fall🗿)

The Abstractions get passed onto someone else. Cronos and Zeus for starters.

Oceans exist too when poseidon died. Underworld is still there when hades died.
Both got ****** up royally when their gods died, despite Kratos actually having become the de-facto God of the Underworld unlike in the case of Poseidon who he just neck-snapped and tossed off.

To who was the ocean abstraction to, cuz Poseidon wasn't born yet when she died
Prolly waiting for someone else to take over, because usually they run amok without someone to hold them in line. Ceto's next successor however, we all know to be Oceanus.

Because she's literally nothingness.
Was. Not anymore. Now she is the literal concept of Life and Chaos itself. Sure, yeah, everything collapses back into her should the Pillar fall, but that on its own doesn't mean much for proving her to be literal nothingness.

Realm Between Realms however, different story.

Was. Not anymore. Now she is the literal concept of Life and Chaos itself. Sure, yeah, everything collapses back into her should the Pillar fall, but that on its own doesn't mean much for proving her to be literal nothingness.

Fine.

How much faster was atreus' arrow than light when he shoot at the sun?

Good morning, to all people who like God Of War 3, except the God Of War father of the family 🤡

I'm looking forward to the next God Of War thread :3

Guys, i have plan to read this book and create some review thread about it. Wish me luck 💀 💀

90026ef8-e911-4e35-b859-47e4c5348b55
💀

d564306f-0209-4b6e-b543-d473a369a246
6ab21018-6555-4988-ab38-a6b4da78c1c6
a2c71969-e289-4a2e-bdd7-47fe29a45788

I feel a bit iffy about 2-C Thrud, but either way, would Magni and Modi scale to her?

Last edited:
Wow, I was watching God Of War Tier 1 CRT and what you guys went through, it reminds me of DB's CRT which is like this all the time

After a few years we finally made our dreams come true, God Of War Tier 1

I feel a bit iffy about 2-C Thrud, but either way, would Magni and Modi scale to her?
They'd scale above her, yes.

I stoped getting notifications for this thread and now it is 100 pages longer then when i last saw it, so i have to ask, what's up guys? Any new stuff planned? Any new information?

Back