• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Forget ti ask but like
I am confused, is like interacting With strings of fate meant to work in combat?
Cuz i recall spear of destinity fate hax being a wincon just thatr kratos doesn't start With it

Forget ti ask but like
I am confused, is like interacting With strings of fate meant to work in combat?
For the Sisters, yes. For Kratos tho, he really doesn't have any use for it himself.

Cuz i recall spear of destinity fate hax being a wincon just thatr kratos doesn't start With it
A lot of other things Kratos doesn't start with, namely the powers of Ares he has as the new GoW.

Honestly, Spear of Destiny is like optional equipment. Its soul destruction powers however, require no thread to pull off.

WE5qQmZ.png
Dane, from hit series Demon Might Weep

Sisters of Fate scaling is weird to me

Like they matched but eventually got defeated by God of War Kratos who is like at least nearing Brother Kings territory right?

But then it's stated by WoG they surpass all the Gods and when Kratos got their speak it was stated he might actually be able to kill GOW 2 Zeus...which shows consistency to this statement

latest.png

So which is it?

Sisters of Fate scaling is weird to me

Like they matched but eventually got defeated by God of War Kratos who is like at least nearing Brother Kings territory right?

But then it's stated by WoG they surpass all the Gods and when Kratos got their speak it was stated he might actually be able to kill GOW 2 Zeus...which shows consistency to this statement

latest.png

So which is it?
Even the Sisters of Fate were afraid of the power of that spear and had to handle it carefully. So, I wouldn't say they scale to it.

Also, they beat Kratos before he recovered his godly powers. Yeah, by that point he was on par with his godly self back in Rhodes but we only know that cause Atropos could destroy a weapon that Ares couldn't, albeit over multiple focused blasts.

Even the Sisters of Fate were afraid of the power of that spear and had to handle it carefully. So, I wouldn't say they scale to it.

Also, they beat Kratos before he recovered his godly powers. Yeah, by that point he was on par with his godly self back in Rhodes but we only know that cause Atropos could destroy a weapon that Ares couldn't, albeit over multiple focused blasts.
Accelerated Development op

For the Sisters, yes. For Kratos tho, he really doesn't have any use for it himself.

A lot of other things Kratos doesn't start with, namely the powers of Ares he has as the new GoW.

Honestly, Spear of Destiny is like optional equipment. Its soul destruction powers however, require no thread to pull off.
Oh lmao thought y'all meant hr can use fate manip mid combat judt that it isn't character

Accelerated Development op
Kratos basically went on a journey to recover his powers, only to surpass himself and this is before he gets the power of the God of War back. No wonder he became Zeus level lol.

Now, he's running with what he had at the beginning of Ascension but has his End of III power level. Dude got anime powered.

So their own spear outscales themselves?

Why wr don't see it in 3 again?
Too op to be a starting game weapon or?
Too much effort to program weapons that you aren't gonna use again.

Same reason you only have Poseidon's Rage at the start of GOW2 even though logically you should have your full GOW1 arsenal, you aren't gonna use them again and it's far too much effort programming those weapons.

In today's episode of new downplay:

Local downplayer claims Greece is on Midgard and assumes Midgard is one of the 9 Realms in Yggdrasil, implying all other pantheons are in Midgard and are part of Yggdrasil, in a bullshit attempt to prove that Pantheons are not separated. And of course, the dumbass boat argument which means ****-all in the long run.

Okay smart guy, explain the Sisters of Fate. Explain Uranus. Explain Greece having no World Tree. Explain Gaia breathing in continents, rivers and valleys into existence. Explain there being no inter-pantheon war. Explain there being no unified Underworld. Explain the Unity Stone. Explain why Odin wanting to control every realm of every land in every world if he could, still can't escape Yggdrasil to other Pantheons. Explain realms and geographical divides not being interchangeable. Explain how exactly Kratos traversed the Void in the Realm Between the Realms without getting erased.

In today's episode of new downplay:

Local downplayer claims Greece is on Midgard and assumes Midgard is one of the 9 Realms in Yggdrasil, implying all other pantheons are in Midgard and are part of Yggdrasil, in a bullshit attempt to prove that Pantheons are not separated. And of course, the dumbass boat argument which means ****-all in the long run.

Okay smart guy, explain the Sisters of Fate. Explain Uranus. Explain Greece having no World Tree. Explain Gaia breathing in continents, rivers and valleys into existence. Explain there being no inter-pantheon war. Explain there being no unified Underworld. Explain the Unity Stone. Explain why Odin wanting to control every realm of every land in every world if he could, still can't escape Yggdrasil to other Pantheons. Explain realms and geographical divides not being interchangeable. Explain how exactly Kratos traversed the Void in the Realm Between the Realms without getting erased.
"hur durr retconned!!!"

Probably all of the other primordials since they were in the vicinity of the universe expelling in all directions
So bassically radiation manip on the level of uy scuti for every primordials via creating every star You say?
If so Would the primordials fire from Blades of chaos scale? Cuz Surturr has Something Similar

Back