• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freya (God of War) Minor Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So, this is just some powers that were missed with the rework of Freya's profile. As a Valkyrie Queen, she should have the abilities of her lesser brethren;

Not to mention some missing resistances;
Edit: For reference, this is what her profile will look like now.

Agree: 8 (KLOL506, LuffyRuffy46307, Diamentus, Larssx, chosen, Marvel_Champion_07, Theglassman12, Eseseso)

Disagree: 0

Neutral: 0

Last edited:
I am surprised holy manip apparently supposed to be some dura neg effect but overall agree
When will we add those resistances to Other characters who can canonically withstand BoC?

I am surprised holy manip apparently supposed to be some dura neg effect but overall agree
When will we add those resistances to Other characters who can canonically withstand BoC?
There aren't a lot of them who can actually withstand them, Thor got cut up like butter.

Ares would be a good shot, Persephone and Charon come to mind too. But Charon has no profile.

There aren't a lot of them who can actually withstand them, Thor got cut up like butter.

Ares would be a good shot, Persephone and Charon come to mind too. But Charon has no profile.
I mean not like the flames made him ash or even gave significant burns, he was more or less fine

The BoC literally destroyed all of Thor's internal organs with that strike. It didn't need any of the fires to deal damage.
Withstanding the heat itself id what i am talking about, not like the piercing damage of the blades

Withstanding the heat itself id what i am talking about, not like the piercing damage of the blades
The heat itself is complementary to the blades, but it's not like the metal itself doesn't pack that power.

It'd really only be some of the godly beings anyway.

Not stated, shown. Right when Thor pulls Kratos towards him and Kratos ends up jamming a Blade right into Thor's abdomen.
I mean, stabbing someone doesn't immediately mean messing up their organs.

If it had, we would have seen Thor at least cough up blood or something.

If it had, we would have seen Thor at least cough up blood or something.
He didn't cough up blood when Kratos Draupnir'd him or Odin ganked him. It's not a mandatory thing. Kratos didn't cough up blood when Odin ganked him either.

The heat itself is complementary to the blades, but it's not like the metal itself doesn't pack that power.
Ik that, i am not saying he has resistance to the power emited Just good enough resistance to the flames heat to not became dust🗿

Grace has long since passed so I'll apply this and close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back