• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Also btw where Would norse fodder monsters scale stats wise?
Ik atm the most haxiext is prolly the witch With soul transmutation

Man that hope was good, too bad in the real world, KLOL has it and refuses to sacrifice himself to give it to everyone
Kratos was literally in a "What the **** have I become" state, man literally had no ******* idea just what power he had unleashed unto himself, he decided he was too OP to be kept alive, didn't want the gods back in charge of humanity, and he hated Athena to the gut for what she had done to him, so he just game-ended himself to preserve the sanctity and integrity of the franchise. The devs were smart enough to not take it the Maou Gakuin route.

Also btw where Would norse fodder monsters scale stats wise?
Ik atm the most haxiext is prolly the witch With soul transmutation
Norse fodders have much better hax than their Greek fodder counterparts on average, which primarily specialize in the intangibles and pure punching power.

Kratos was literally in a "What the **** have I become" state, man literally had no ******* idea just what power he had unleashed unto himself, he decided he was too OP to be kept alive, didn't want the gods back in charge of humanity, and he hated Athena to the gut for what she had done to him, so he just game-ended himself to preserve the sanctity and integrity of the franchise. The devs were smart enough to not take it the Maou Gakuin route.
But I’m asking you to sacrifice yourself since this world needs more hope and you have it all so your selfish for not giving this world it.

Norse fodders have much better hax than their Greek fodder counterparts on average, which primarily specialize in the intangibles and pure punching power.
Oh nah didn't meant to compare to greek mfs on average
Was just curios where norse fodders scale

Oh nah didn't meant to compare to greek mfs on average
Was just curios where norse fodders scale
Norse era has that issue where the only relevant characters on screen are 2-C most of the time so it's hard to gauge fodder scaling. Draugr are around 9-A IIRC and Trolls are prolly like 8-C based on their own feats but idk about the rest.

@KLOL506 Can I ask, how come Yggdrasil was still standing after being splintered? I mean, splintered trees look like they're about to collapse entirely.

Last edited:
Can't believe some people are coping, seething and claiming that Ares is somehow not stronger than Cronos LMFAO.

Someone sent me a Discord screenshot where a dude named Helios was coping about how Cronos was somehow stronger than Ares of all places. Literal clown moment.
THIS Helios?

ZxIbp2r.png

He asked me once if subsonic is above MFTL.
qpYVnaj.png
This is legit the weirdest ******* spectrum of downplay and wank I have ever seen.

I've seen people downplay the entire verse or wank the entire verse, but never this kind of copium where people downplay Greece to below Tier 7 but wank Norse to Tier 1-B.

This is legit the weirdest ******* spectrum of downplay and wank I have ever seen.

I've seen people downplay the entire verse or wank the entire verse, but never this kind of copium where people downplay Greece to below Tier 7 but wank Norse to Tier 1-B.
No, because like?????? I don't see this type of energy to any other verse ever. Even verses that have a similar situation to GOW, like DMC

He actually thinks Norse is 1-A, not 1-B.

Back