• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

@Diamentus This Helios dude is using log-related math equations to try and debunk actual evidence in the games, from WoG, the novels, manuals, artbooks and the like, and claims that they've been refuted already and his math equations prove Cronos to be > Ares. OMEGALOL.

This is a new kind of downplay not even I could see coming before. A funny one nonetheless.

@Diamentus This Helios dude is using log-related math equations to try and debunk actual evidence in the games, from WoG, the novels, manuals, artbooks and the like, and claims that they've been refuted already and his math equations prove Cronos to be > Ares. OMEGALOL.

This is a new kind of downplay not even I could see coming before. A funny one nonetheless.
Cronos was defeated by the gods so there’s that. He deserved it tbh

though Zeus I’m wondering Klol if he started to become more like his father/no different than him

Screenshot_2023-03-13-15-45-36-692-edit_com.png

I can't even LMFAO

Brackets are completely missing

WTF does blud think he's doing 💀💀💀💀💀💀

Why not?

Kratos was much more serious/prepped against Heimdall than he was against a causal Thor, and he even called Heimdall a formidable foe.
There's not much of a power output difference in Kratos for most of the game until nearing the end. And he prepared for an opponent he wasn't likely to hit anyway, not due to Heimdall being more of a powerhouse than a Thor that tries to push Kratos.

Kratos calls almost all of his foes formidable. Not saying Heimdall is weak at all but Kratos just takes stuff seriously generally.

Hey KLOL, couldn’t thor have won at the part in the game where he basically killed kratos and brought him back to life?

if he wanted to he could leave kratos to die instead of shocking him back to life

Back