• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Poseidon has the versatility advantage and if they're in the oceans then Jormugandr's range advantage is rendered mute. They're more or less even in power but Poseidon takes it handily.
Yeah, jormugandr only wins if he goes ooc and pulls up low multi shockwaves outrange

Well obv in character he Wouldn't do that
Also i was sure they were closer by our standards in ap ngl🗿
From the looks of it, not anymore, if the Blades of Chaos's scaling chain to other Olympian weaponry is anything to go by.

From the looks of it, not anymore, if the Blades of Chaos's scaling chain to other Olympian weaponry is anything to go by.
Tbf, they'd still be around even. Not as though Thor downscales from his weapon or Kratos damages Mjolnir directly.

Tbf, they'd still be around even. Not as though Thor downscales from his weapon or Kratos damages Mjolnir directly.
Not too sure, Poseidon's Trident is stated to be impermeable to the Blades of Chaos. That's a testament to the durability of true Olympian-grade weaponry.

Not really. You can be 4-D and still be of a higher existential level than whatever you're containing. It's absolutely possible.
tbh higher existential level is fancy word. Using geometrical/topological visualization it's basically mean "A object is bigger than B object in 4-D context"

imagine that box is yggdrasil while the ball is one of the realm

Last edited:
tbh higher existential level is fancy word. Using geometrical/topological visualization it's basically mean "A object is bigger than B object in 4-D context"

imagine that box is yggdrasil while the ball is one of the realm

0599f0e2-9f2a-4e14-97af-e3cd43011ce8
I mean You can Just revise the standards, the standards being stricter is the main reason why not 5d

I mean You can Just revise the standards, the standards being stricter is the main reason why not 5d
Tier 1 and 2 will get massive revisions in the very near future anyway so there'd be no point. Best to just hold hope in the Tier 2 unfuckening CRT where everything is 4D and only scaling chains reign supreme.

Tier 1 and 2 will get massive revisions in the very near future anyway so there'd be no point. Best to just hold hope in the Tier 2 unfuckening CRT where everything is 4D and only scaling chains reign supreme.
Oh i see, wonder if yggdrasil will fit under 5d after that revision

Best to just hold hope in the Tier 2 unfuckening CRT where everything is 4D and only scaling chains reign supreme.
Hol' up scaling chains reigning supreme? Is there a chance we're finally getting rid of that weird gap between universes thing that causes us to treat 1 universe differences as one shots?

Hol' up scaling chains reigning supreme? Is there a chance we're finally getting rid of that weird gap between universes thing that causes us to treat 1 universe differences as one shots?
Maybe. What I know is, Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A will most likely cease to exist too.

It'll all just be 4-D. Number of universes would just be range.

Just depends on if Ultima can clap back against COVID and not die.

Maybe. What I know is, Low 2-C, 2-C, 2-B and 2-A will most likely cease to exist too.

So do you think the revision would make tiering more simple and clearer ?

Damn sounds kinda hype If this happens Dragon Ball Super will pop off due to scaling above Infinite Zamasu

Oof, I know first hand how rough covid can be so hoping he makes a speedy recovery

using geometrical/topological visualization this make very sense.

Back