• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Tbf he Could prolly looked for a conformation/debunk as well by confirming it's fake
We already know it's fake because Eric would never create an FB account solely for confirming dogshit tier wank like this, common sense has ceased to exist ultimately, also how the hell will Bruno be able to confirm or deny someone's private DMs? 💀

We already know it's fake because Eric would never create an FB account solely for confirming dogshit tier wank like this, common sense has ceased to exist ultimately, also how the hell will Bruno be able to confirm or deny someone's private DMs? 💀
Ik asking it is silly, was just saying iy wouldn't necesearry be out of wank

True, but Jormie (I am not gonna keep writing that long-ass name of his) still ate a ****-ton of Thor hits without being knocked out.
And Jormie was on guard with him. He literally didn't even see Baldur coming.

True, but that also could apply to his skills in combat.
Nah, Kratos's skill is as sharp as ever, that hasn't gone down in a bit. The Clone Wars are the biggest piece of evidence against that.

How about "Kratos was afraid that he would kill an enraged Freya and struggled to restrain him"
"Struggled to restrain him" is iffy, because Kratos admits that if Atreus didn't transform back he could've ended up killing him.

Kratos was trying to calm him down because Freya is their friend, he doesn't want Atreus to make the same mistakes as him.

And Jormie was on guard with him. He literally didn't even see Baldur coming.
Fair, so you're right that downscaling from Thor is best for Baldur
Nah, Kratos's skill is as sharp as ever, that hasn't gone down in a bit. The Clone Wars are the biggest piece of evidence against that.
Clone wars?
"Struggled to restrain him" is iffy, because Kratos admits that if Atreus didn't transform back he could've ended up killing him.
When Atreus went Bear-Bear and tried attacking Freya, IIRC Kratos actually kinda struggled at first to push him back..

Fair, so you're right that downscaling from Thor is best for Baldur
Yeah.

Clone wars?
Remember when Kratos fights his own clones after Ares BFRs him to a dimension with a galaxy in it?

The novel further elaborates that these clones were stronger, faster, more skilled, far more battle-hungry and just as bloodlusted as the Kratos who killed his wife and child that day, and yet the older Kratos stomped them left and right and smashed them to pieces like glass, even threatening Ares to send a thousand more, that none of them would touch his "family" in the dimension ever again.

When Atreus went Bear-Bear and tried attacking Freya, IIRC Kratos actually kinda struggled at first to push him back..
Because Kratos wasn't trying to kill anyone, he was trying to calm Atreus down, when you try to pacify someone without harming them you are kinda gonna struggle against them a lot.

Kratos was trying to calm him down because Freya is their friend, he doesn't want Atreus to make the same mistakes as him.
"kratos feared that he would kill freya" something like this maybe?

so it's even worse than leading question. Purposely creating fake scan just want to mislead the dev itself.

why do that to poor kratos? even before the tier 1 upgrades, dante ******* destroy him, along with everyone in the verse i am sure
DMC 2 Dante? I don't think he's as OP.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure they see PoC as non-canon in that subreddit. Purely to downplay, of course.

so it's even worse than leading question. Purposely creating fake scan just want to mislead the dev itself.
They tried the same thing with the "infinitely expanding" comments.

And of course, there's the whole "Yggdrasil isn't infinite" tweet from Bruno that they used to justify GoW not being Tier 2 or 3, not knowing that it contradicts the source material and automatically gets itself shot in the ******* foot.

I really wish I could just respond to that one characterrant thread with that long debunk KLOL wrote, but it legit requires 1000 karma.

I already tried debunking him on some other thread and he just blocked me, lol.

I really wish I could just respond to that one characterrant thread with that long debunk KLOL wrote, but it legit requires 1000 karma.

Link me the rant thread and the debunk.

OMEGALOL

"Additional comment actions
Don't put yourself down like that, powerscale like a true idiot.

Rent a bulldozer to run over the house you built.

You are now house-versal and capable of destroying all houses.

Istana Nurul Iman Palace, the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, is the largest house in the world, spread over 2.15 million square feet.

You are now capable of destroying anything under 2.15 million square feet.

There are cities smaller than this like Hum in Croatia.

You are now a city buster. This puts you in the city-versal tier.

Tokyo is a city you can bust, its bigger than Vatican City, a country. Therefore you can also bust Vatican City. You are now a country-buster.

Australia is a country and a continent, you can bust continents. Congrats on being continental.

This joke can keep going because Asia has a bigger surface area than the moon, but I cba to take it past that just to mock power scalers."

Uhm, okay.

Btw this was a response to this:

" As covered above, the Primordials only created the Greek World, which is geographically separated from the rest of the planet. Further, Cronos used a stone scythe to defeat Uranos.

And putting that aside, being able to make something doesn't mean you can destroy it. With enough time and the right circumstances, I can make a house. I'm not building-level."

Istana Nurul Iman Palace, the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei, Hassanal Bolkiah, is the largest house in the world, spread over 2.15 million square feet.

Tokyo is a city you can bust, its bigger than Vatican City, a country. Therefore you can also bust Vatican City. You are now a country-buster.

Australia is a country and a continent, you can bust continents. Congrats on being continental.

This joke can keep going because Asia has a bigger surface area than the moon, but I cba to take it past that just to mock power scalers."

Uhm, okay.

" As covered above, the Primordials only created the Greek World, which is geographically separated from the rest of the planet. Further, Cronos used a stone scythe to defeat Uranos.

And putting that aside, being able to make something doesn't mean you can destroy it. With enough time and the right circumstances, I can make a house. I'm not building-level."
Ah yes. Callously ignore the fact that not all houses are made the same and that this is being done with equipment.

Uhm, okay.

I can't tell if they're stupid.

That's done with equipment.

Uranus did it with pure power. And creating universes is part of the AP needed.

Ah yes, without context everything would sound like this.

To that person I say:

"Uranus's face contained the universe. Him merely moving anywhere around would generate ginormous amounts of KE that would violate every single law of physics imaginable. And he had it PUNCHED OUT OF HIS FACE BY CETO, which would be even more energetic. He didn't create it in the sense of moving around hands and fashioning the universe (WHICH IS A PHYSICAL AP FEAT) or thinking it into existence, which would still scale to AP because UES shenanigans and little to no effort was involved when Gyges said that Uranus is the father of the universe but you get the idea."

I swear to god people have some weird hate boner against Creation Feats and Merging Feats here on this site for some asinine reason, IDK why.

Ah yes, without context everything would sound like this.

To that person I say:

"Uranus's face contained the universe. Him merely moving anywhere around would generate ginormous amounts of KE that would violate every single law of physics imaginable. And he had it PUNCHED OUT OF HIS FACE BY CETO, which would be even more energetic. He didn't create it in the sense of moving around hands and fashioning the universe (WHICH IS A PHYSICAL AP FEAT) or thinking it into existence, which would still scale to AP because UES shenanigans and little to no effort was involved when Gyges said that Uranus is the father of the universe but you get the idea."

I swear to god people have some weird hate boner against Creation Feats and Merging Feats here on this site for some asinine reason, IDK why.
To be fair, what can you expect from whowouldwin and characterrant? Despite them loving to link to "whowouldcirclejerk," they literally are a circlejerk of "Kratos mountain level hurr durr"

Nah but fr though Kratos and by extension GOW has to be one of the most downplayed characters/verses I've ever seen lmao

Consistent at minimum Multiversal feats and people trying to legit get them to wall level LFMAO

Nah but fr though Kratos and by extension GOW has to be one of the most downplayed characters/verses I've ever seen lmao

Consistent at minimum Multiversal feats and people trying to legit get them to wall level LFMAO
For real. I don't think i've seen so much downplay for a character. From the very start it's as if a large part of the debating community just hates Kratos.

Back