• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

probably same person who say kratos is wall level+
LOL nah, it's definitely a wanker.

The one good thing about wankers of GoW is that they actually show enthusiasm for the verse and try to fix it in the way they think it best, even if it is... misguided.

Downplayers of the verse however, have little to no care for the actual franchise itself, and will go to extreme lengths to oppose the ratings which are often infested with extreme levels of cope, mental gymnastics, semanticality, disingenuousness and just straight up ignorance or denial.

LOL nah, it's definitely a wanker.

The one good thing about wankers of GoW is that they actually show enthusiasm for the verse and try to fix it in the way they think it best, even if it is... misguided.

Downplayers of the verse however, have little to no care for the actual franchise itself, and will go to extreme lengths to oppose the ratings which are often infested with extreme levels of cope, mental gymnastics, semanticality, disingenuousness and just straight up ignorance or denial.
the problem here there are people who literally become wanker and downplayer at the same time. Their main focus pretty much want to cause massive shitstorm and destabilize entire vs battle community.

Lacku being the real G for making all these renders.
what can I say I like good looking profiles
f97eeca341f6db49234744e8347499bc.jpg

Cool. Seems weird that he had the Nemean Cestus in that game though

Also 2-C and Infinite speed Shovel Knight upgrade???
I mean it can be chalked up to PiS since they made the DLC while GoW 2018 was still in development so they didn't know what was going to happen to all of Kratos' weapons going from Greece to Norway

I mean it can be chalked up to PiS since they made the DLC while GoW 2018 was still in development so they didn't know what was going to happen to all of Kratos' weapons going from Greece to Norway
I mean, the Nemean Cestus was clearly destroyed at the end of GoW3 from Zeus' blast. Only the Boots of Hermes and Blades of Exile were still intact

Okay, because I really don’t like it when Chinese in other countries act disrespectful to others, they give normal Chinese a bad name/reputation,

not to mention the Chinese government is also giving the Chinese a bad image/rep.

I hate that. (So at least I’m proof that I’m not one of those people)

Can people stop bringing up those "scans" as though they even matter? There's all of 1 mention of sheets of reality and all it's about is how Revenants can become intangible and teleport. Even assuming the developers actually posted them, they're supported by nothing else in the entire series, primary or secondary canon be damned.

This is how the misconception of our scaling being primarily WoG comes to be.
What about other scans other than revenants? because several of them support each other

Back