• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

The debunks in the Norse saga are even funnier because none of its feats occur out of gameplay;

• Kratos and Baldur creating a canyon.
  • Kratos flipping a temple.
  • Kratos moving a bridge around.
  • Atreus and him falling from over a thousand feet up without a scratch.
  • Kratos tanking a blast that blew of Thamur's finger with ease.
  • Thor and Jormugandr shaking the Nine Realms.
  • etc.

It's so funny. Because of that graph, Saitama can never get past Tier 3 lol.
May you elaborate? Honestly confused a bit on what you meant.

I think that graph is bullshit IMO. "This is far above galaxy, universal, IT IS TOO LARGE TO REPRESENT AS A NUMBER!!!!"

May you elaborate? Honestly confused a bit on what you meant.

I think that graph is bullshit IMO. "This is far above galaxy, universal, IT IS TOO LARGE TO REPRESENT AS A NUMBER!!!!"
It confirms that his power is finite and keeps growing endlessly. He probably would get to 3-A based on that graph (it actually does appear in the manga). But no higher.

It confirms that his power is finite and keeps growing endlessly. He probably would get to 3-A based on that graph (it actually does appear in the manga). But no higher.
Good point. So exponentially growing power would never go above 3-A unless given infinite time, correct?

Also, when I was asking if it was real, I was mainly referring to his calc where he grows by some ridiculous number in 1 second.

6:03

Art of GOW Ragnarok Page 206

"The direction the artists received for the game's titular final character, Ragnarok, was to design a force of nature. They leaned towards an elemental effect in the early stages of design, considering hurricanes and snowstorms. Then, Kligerman said, "We wanted to explore some ideas with more of a structural form and relatable body type. At that point we looked at black holes and exploding stars, and other cosmic phenomena and integrated them within the rocky physical form of Ragnarok."

Basically, Uranus 2.0- Norse Deluxe Edition. And he's not a jackass or an asshole.

At this point I think we can safely say that any notion of GoW being below cosmic levels or devs never intending GoW to be Cosmic in scale or feats is just borderline bullshit and should be openly ridiculed and mocked.

So kratos said fimbulwinter wears down all thing. So fimbulwinters able to affect armor and magic which made using indestructible material, etc

i guess deconstruction and power null properties for fimbulwinter ?

I just saw Ingrid get added to Atreus' page and it reminded me that Ingrid should actually be comparable in power to Mjolnir since they fight each other in the tavern in Asgard. Since it's on his profile Atreus should get another 2-C justification specifically with Ingrid.

I just saw Ingrid get added to Atreus' page and it reminded me that Ingrid should actually be comparable in power to Mjolnir since they fight each other in the tavern in Asgard. Since it's on his profile Atreus should get another 2-C justification specifically with Ingrid.

Ironically I plan to make Freyr profiles and potentially even an Ingrid profile. I just need good pictures of both and we're golden. I found Odin and Gungnir pictures on the GoW wiki taken from the PlayStation blogs.

I saw some people saying that Kratos is outerversal, is that true?
No, not really. The only "convincing" scan I've seen for anything above low 1-C is that one scan for Yggdrasil having infinitely transcending branches. But, there isn't evidence of it being real (except the email address for Cory, which is his real personal email address, which I found from some digging.) But even then, that'd probably be 1-B to High 1-B at the best.

Ironically I plan to make Freyr profiles and potentially even an Ingrid profile. I just need good pictures of both and we're golden. I found Odin and Gungnir pictures on the GoW wiki taken from the PlayStation blogs.
latest

boom-looking.gif

No, not really. The only "convincing" scan I've seen for anything above low 1-C is that one scan for Yggdrasil having infinitely transcending branches. But, there isn't evidence of it being real (except the email address for Cory, which is his real personal email address, which I found from some digging.) But even then, that'd probably be 1-B to High 1-B at the best.
You're talking about infinite number of branches that branch on top of each other and transcends each other, right? ( I know this scan)

Back