• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

this reminds me of a Doctor Who story where The Master enters the Land of Fiction, goes to the Greek realms and slaughters half to them to gain weapons to beat the Daleks.

I think I'll use my weapons to get more weapons, and make everyone manufacture new weaponry for me.

this reminds me of a Doctor Who story where The Master enters the Land of Fiction, goes to the Greek realms and slaughters half to them to gain weapons to beat the Daleks.

I think I'll use my weapons to get more weapons, and make everyone manufacture new weaponry for me.
War mongering imperialist fascist. Nice buisness you got setup for youself.

If I had all of Kratos' weapons I'd just chill out in the woods like he was already doing and hang out in the other realms too. Even just having the Leviathan Axe is good enough for me tbh I'd prob hide all the other ones under the house like the Blades of Chaos lmao

War mongering imperialist fascist. Nice buisness you got setup for youself.
My ancestors (whom I saved from the wrath of Olympus with time travel) would be quite proud of me... before I ******* killed them.
ArmstrongPortrait.png

Spams Hermes' jordans, Zeus Thunderbolt, D-Mat Gun, Helios' head, Pandora's Box, Poseidon's Trident, Z-Bomb, G-Bomb, Kronos' rock baby, Threads of Fate, Star Platinum/SP: The World, the Matrix of Leadership, the Moment, etc.

Spams Hermes' jordans, Zeus Thunderbolt, D-Mat Gun, Helios' head, Pandora's Box, Poseidon's Trident, Z-Bomb, G-Bomb, Kronos' rock baby, Threads of Fate, Star Platinum/SP: The World, the Matrix of Leadership, the Moment, etc.
That’s cheating

you can only use gow weapons only.

since your supposed to be kratos and I’m supposed to be Cronos.

only this time the ending is different

all of you with your weapons and size, humpf, how weak, i have the ******* drip on my side, all of you will tremble before my supremetm clothes

That’s cheating

you can only use gow weapons only.

since your supposed to be kratos and I’m supposed to be Cronos.

only this time the ending is different
nah, I had people make those other weapons (even though Stands aren't weapons, but can be made by the arrow)

Also, Kratos would wreck Cronos in any scenario. Let's be real in this hypothetical discussion.

Make no mistake, Heimdall isn't dumb. He's more than a capable warrior who can instantly read intents without having to do anything, he is always cautious of everyone around him and has considerable battle experience because of it, he is the last guy you'd be expecting to underestimate you in the heat of battle. This does however, come with a massive ego problem of him wanting everyone to be kissing his boot every time they lose to him, which backfires completely when he faces someone far above his weight class with the tools to neg him.
Which he then throws a hissy fit.

I do respect Heimdall for subverting expectations by not being a dirty coward once Kratos got past his precognition hax.

He'd definitely be Brother King level for sure, stronger than and much more versatile than Poseidon but literal fodder compared to what Hades has in store from him. If his goofy aughhh scream and his utter incapability to resist a couple words is anything to go by, Hades will literally rip him a new one and toss him into the pits of Tartarus for eternal torture and damnation.

Ares might also be able to whack out Odin simply because Ares never plays a fair fight, and will use his hax to make stronger, faster and more capable clones of you and play mind games on you just to screw you over further, and when all is said and done, poof. Gone goes your magic and your weapons.

And Zeus? Zeus would literally one-shot both the pantheons with one single lightning bolt.
I feel like the reason why the greek patheon is so strong is Because, not only is it older than norse, it is also more primal in the sense of how the culture in greece was for spartans, olympians and kratos.

I have a question.

Did Kratos retain a significant amount of power post-blades of olympus (both in GoW2 and at the end of GoW3) because he was still technically a god/immortal, but just a mostly powerless and rankless one?

I have a question.

Did Kratos retain a significant amount of power post-blades of olympus (both in GoW2 and at the end of GoW3) because he was still technically a god/immortal, but just a mostly powerless and rankless one?
Likely not a god but still immortal maybe, KLOL506 would explain this better.

So he's still insanely strong because he has vestiges of that power?
Yeah. Even vestiges of power can allow him to tango with other beings possessing 90% of his powers with AD and RE slapped on top taking place every single passing moment.

Back