• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Btw don't remember much About gow cosmology so uh
Would surturr heat upscale big bang heat or Just The hottest thing in the universe currently

Btw don't remember much About gow cosmology so uh
Would surturr heat upscale big bang heat or Just The hottest thing in the universe currently
We can't really assume the Big Bang happened as it did IRL for Ymir's birth (though we can infer it was an energetic event considering Sutr describes it as loud) so we can only go for the highest natural temperatures possible.

We can't really assume the Big Bang happened as it did IRL for Ymir's birth (though we can infer it was an energetic event considering Sutr describes it as loud) so we can only go for the highest natural temperatures possible.
Hmmmmm, can you give the link where Surtr says that? It'd be very interesting.

I'm all for people having different opinions on how strong GOW is and thinking they're not universal or something, but holy shit Athletic Human level Kratos is atrocious

GOW Fans: ⬇️

anger-rage.gif

Daily reminder that people have also tried before and miserably failed to downgrade Marvel and DC heralds to Athletic Human as well.

what were they smoking? (Did they not see silver surfer (herald of galactus) blow up planets/solar systems?)

give me a link to one of those examples I have to see athletic human silver surfer/one of the other heralds

would you like to see a live action/animated movie of gow?

since the live action series is Norse maybe the movies can be about greece
I hold more stock in an animated series as that allows voice actors considerably more freedom to voice out the characters to full effect.

BUT I WOULD NOT PUT THIS IN THE HANDS OF WESTERN ANIMATORS. AT ALL.

Back