• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

FjLHhuyXwAEnErC

Ares face got me dead lmfao :ROFLMAO:

Sup everyone. I am back. But i can't online too long due RL issues.

But i just realized simply saying "thor punched world serpent so hard that sent him to the past" is kinda misleading due to HoW GoW Norse Cosmology works.

Not only thor sent him to past, but he also sent him to different realms. I guess thor sent the snake through 5D Timelines ? idk

Sup everyone. I am back. But i can't online too long due RL issues.

But i just realized simply saying "thor punched world serpent so hard that sent him to the past" is kinda misleading due to HoW GoW Norse Cosmology works.

Not only thor sent him to past, but he also sent him to different realms. I guess thor sent the snake through 5D Timelines ? idk
More so that Yggdrasil acts as an overarching timeline bigger than the 9 Realms, as the tree predates even Ginnungagap, which in turn predates all of creation. Serving as an overarching timeline doesn't necessarily guarantee the tree being 5D tho.

So apparently there exists a GoW II art book with a lot of lore and stuff. Learned this when i came across a CaptainKuba video.

It is almost impossible to get.

Btw what is that room Pandora's Box is in at the top of the Pandora's Temple? It seems to be it's own dimension. Do the novels say something about it?

BTW, fun fact, the GOW3 Guide has some background history of the characters that are finally now considered part of the main game story.

Like Zeus immediately fighting against the Cyclopes in the Gigantomachy and whupping Typhon after that war, Herc having immortality and poison resistance and his seeming reconciliation with Hera which in turn pretty much made him a full-fledged God or so, Athena actually busting out of Zeus's head but unlike in the myths as per the GOW1 Prima Guide, the GOW3 guide confirms that Zeus was the one who bust his own head open, Hephaestus didn't assist.

Weaknesses: cannot teleport people with him via his Ravens without their consent, and is also unable to teleport to the Realm Between Realms.
This is not odin weakness, it's more like yggdrasil nature.

BTW, fun fact, the GOW3 Guide has some background history of the characters that are finally now considered part of the main game story.

Like Zeus immediately fighting against the Cyclopes in the Gigantomachy and whupping Typhon after that war, Herc having immortality and poison resistance and his seeming reconciliation with Hera which in turn pretty much made him a full-fledged God or so, Athena actually busting out of Zeus's head but unlike in the myths as per the GOW1 Prima Guide, the GOW3 guide confirms that Zeus was the one who bust his own head open, Hephaestus didn't assist.
Nice. Did the Typhon confrontation go the same way as it did in mythology with the other Olympians running away or was it not elaborated?

This is not odin weakness, it's more like yggdrasil nature.
Also like, a good chunk of that is characterization not weaknesses.

Oh, so Hercules is a God then?

Btw, where can i read this guide?

How strong is Typhon? IIRC, he could have instantly flash-froze Kratos basically right after he lost all his powers.

Rick Roll would imply I'm lying.

This is indeed the 2nd God of War novel, it is a great read, and you can get it for free.

Back