• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

something about Bruno saying it would collapse all the realms , could be wrong tho
The Bruno tweet was about the Realm Tears threatening to destabilize the realms if there were enough of them.

Garm however, is literally stated to chew through the fabric of the Realms in the game itself. He wouldn't need Realms to do it for him, he'd devour them directly.

Yeah AFAIK all other realms falling save for Asgard was made waaaaaaaaaaay after Fenrir's soul was put into Garm, it's in the Muspelheim section where Surtr momentarily refuses to help them bring Ragnarok about because it'd mean the death of Sinmara (At least, until Surtur took a look at the Blades of Chaos). That I don't think even made mention of Realm Tears.

Last edited:
Yeah AFAIK all other realms falling save for Asgard was made waaaaaaaaaaay after Fenrir's soul was put into Garm, it's in the Muspelheim section where Surtr momentarily refuses to help them bring Ragnarok about because it'd mean the death of Sinmara (At least, until Surtur took a look at the Blades of Chaos).
I'm referring to when Odin talks to Atreus about his release of Garm and how they were safe in Asgard but the rest of the Nine Realms were in chaos.

Ah. You mean this?

That is interesting. I wonder why Garm would avoid Asgard of all places.
I think it's less of Garm avoiding Asgard and more of Odin doing something to protect Asgard. Odin doesn't have a reason to assume a raging beast like Garm wouldn't attack Asgard if it could. This is more of a theory but I think it has something to do with travel to Asgard being closed off which is likely why the crew didn't use Fenrir to travel instead of Gjallajorn to Asgard because he can't with it being closed off

I think it's less of Garm avoiding Asgard and more of Odin doing something to protect Asgard. Odin doesn't have a reason to assume a raging beast like Garm wouldn't attack Asgard if it could. This is more of a theory but I think it has something to do with travel to Asgard being closed off which is likely why the crew didn't use Fenrir to travel instead of Gjallajorn to Asgard because he can't with it being closed off
Doesn't Garm open a portal to Asgard from Midgard when Sutr is about to destroy the realm? Maybe whatever was preventing such travel disappeared with Odin's death.

Completely forgot about that.

SNraqYo.png

Found this on my laptop after blacking out from my sleeping pills and tbh I think it sums up Odin pretty well

Would it be interesting to see king dedede vs thor (God of War)? I mean they do have some similarities (Both are fat and wield hammers for signature weapons and kinda are royalty in a sense).

I think there is potential for Kratos to have more hax. I’ll explain what I mean sometime today.

Last edited:
I just want Kratos to go through his Mori Dan arc and train so hard he surpasses his past self through martial prowess and not rage. Gimme old master Kratos that can pressure point Zeus into juice.

I just want Kratos to go through his Mori Dan arc and train so hard he surpasses his past self through martial prowess and not rage. Gimme old master Kratos that can pressure point Zeus into juice.
maybe if they hit on the chinese or japanese mythos (more japan as china is very icky on not wanting their precise things "ruined" or maybe they will be cool with it, idk)

And I will hold off making that fat penguin vs fat butchering bastards of the 9 realms as idk if he has a profile yet and idk how make a proper versus thread.

maybe if they hit on the chinese or japanese mythos (more japan as china is very icky on not wanting their precise things "ruined" or maybe they will be cool with it, idk)
I doubt China has a monopoly on its mythology and the concept of cultivation anyway. Though, the idea of cultivator Kratos is really funny to me.

in the context here , it def seems power/capability related other two are intense/large which Odin isn't, now if combative or not I can't say

Back