• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Besides time and mind shit the dude can transmute anything he swallows (And if they don't get transmuted then they're still stuck in a pocket dimension), steal and use the powers of others (Or just copy them), duplicate himself, possess others, and force others to sleep among a few others. He's not crazy haxed but he's got a decent chunk of really good abilities.
Kirby: Go to sleep.

Kratos: No.

Kirby: Go to sleep.

Kratos: No.
Average conversation between a parent and their 2 year old.

Also I wish we could find a way to bump Zelda characters up to 2-C, there's a lot of cool matches to made between them and GOW characters but unfortunately it's not meant to be. Granted I could do a match in fun and games with all stats equalized but I get sick doing speed equalized matches, think making all stats equal would send me into a coma from how cringe it'd be.

Average conversation between a parent and their 2 year old.

Also I wish we could find a way to bump Zelda characters up to 2-C, there's a lot of cool matches to made between them and GOW characters but unfortunately it's not meant to be. Granted I could do a match in fun and games with all stats equalized but I get sick doing speed equalized matches, think making all stats equal would send me into a coma from how cringe it'd be.
I want a 2-C Asura for a wicked fight between Asura and Kratos.

Unlike the Olympians, Jesus totally would've removed Kratos' nightmares (And he wouldn't have even needed Kratos to spend 10 years doing shit for him, he'd remove them as soon as he was asked)
TBF the original GOW3 draft had Kratos killing all other pantheons and then killing himself by slitting his wrists and reuniting with his parents, then the three wise men on that mural in GOW2 would then follow the North Star leading to the birth of Christianity.

Though Barlog has stated that Christianity exists in the GOW verse, and now thanks to the Kirpan and its description, we know now that Sikhism (And by extension, Islam) also exists.

You can be damn sure Judaism will get some recognition if Christianity gets it on top.
I mean, Judaism is over 5000 years old, it deserves some recognition!

Maybe Kratos will talk about the Greeks fighting the Jews in the story of Hannukah!

It didn't require them anymore because Kratos had infused the power of Surtr into Sinmara's heart, bypassing that entirely to obtain the full might of Ragnarok.

Which visibly explains why Surtr had been trying to forge a sword to save Sinmara, but it seemed that they would have to combine to become Ragnarok. Until Kratos arrived.

I know. I was going off of this line. Kratos states the creature is still not whole.

I know. I was going off of this line. Kratos states the creature is still not whole.

Most likely due to Ragnarok becoming completely mindless and prolly in conjunction with Thor fighting him and Jormungandr off at the same time. I guess they didn't take into account the loss of intellect which would've been avoided if he and Sinmara fused instead.

Ingrid was that glowing yellow light defending against Ragnarok when you are heading toward the wall during the last leg of the game.

Last edited:
I hate og nostalgia og gow trilogy man children saying that "gOd Of cRaP Is sO wOkE" when they just mindlessly dogpile because ot doesn't suit there taste or are worse thab what they say they are. Why do they don't give a change

Someone on Reddit brought up a theory of Kratos potentially returning to the Greek World to help fix the lands he destroyed, which would fit pretty well with his new role as a builder rather than destroyer. What do you guys think?
Seems like a cool idea, though the Greeks are already seen rebuilding after Kratos's rampage.

Someone on Reddit brought up a theory of Kratos potentially returning to the Greek World to help fix the lands he destroyed, which would fit pretty well with his new role as a builder rather than destroyer. What do you guys think?
I like that. He could also maybe reconcile with remaining gods and every one else he ****** over. They could also introduce some gods we never saw.

Mimir’s tedtimony
I agree, Surtr and Thor’s profiles need fixing (especially since the Thor and Odin vs Ragnarok thing never happens)
Yeah they do. Thor fights the world serpent and Ragnarok at the same time which is even more impressive, honestly.

Odin is missing some abilities, Thor as well.

I hate how we never even got to really see her.

Apollo too. I wonder if he died off screen or something.

How the **** did that random dude in the underworld have his bow?

is there evidence valkyries physically travel to the fallen dead rather then just teleporting via the Bitfrost

is there evidence valkyries physically travel to the fallen dead rather then just teleporting via the Bitfrost
Bifrost doesn't teleport you, it only opens portals to other realms. Originally in 2018 they used it to summon elemental attacks from other realms

But Ragnarok shows that the Valkyries physically fly the distance between the realms as seen in the Spark of the World boss fight between Hrist and Mist. The Einherjar are also shot down into their destination with the Bifrost via beams and not teleported.

That being said, I'm still not sure if that counts for speed.

I’d be down with this as a comic, especially if he meets Calliope

I’d be down with this as a comic, especially if he meets Calliope
That'd be great. Curious if Calliope would ever manifest any abilities. Probably unlikely but they could probably spin it as the Power of Hope awakening her latent godhood or something similar.

Back