• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Also

Thor needs Enhanced Senses, his sons can smell Sindri and fodder Æsir are mentioned as smelling the foreign magicks of the Blades of Chaos in the novelisation. This likely would apply to the other Æsir like Odin or Heimdall and Baldur as well (the latter is likely since he’s the best hunter among the Asgardians).

I am also thinking we need a catalogue of Bifrost powers, I’m thinking energy manipulation, status effect inducement, explosion manipulation, and creation?

Last edited:
Also

Thor needs Enhanced Senses, his sons can smell Sindri and fodder Æsir are mentioned as smelling the foreign magicks of the Blades of Chaos in the novelisation. This likely would apply to the other Æsir like Odin or Heimdall and Baldur as well (the latter is likely since he’s the best hunter among the Asgardians).
Sounds good. ESP maybe even, since they're sensing magic?

I am also thinking we need a catalogue of Bifrost powers, I’m thinking energy manipulation, status effect inducement, explosion manipulation, and creation?
KingTempest was making an archive.

Wait, the next game will be about Egypt? I thought it would still be about Norse, since "We have got a lot of repair". Also what about the novel thingy, in which kratos went to Egypt and they said "this isn't the place for you" or smthing?

Wait, the next game will be about Egypt? I thought it would still be about Norse, since "We have got a lot of repair". Also what about the novel thingy, in which kratos went to Egypt and they said "this isn't the place for you" or smthing?
Nobody knows if we are set in stone for any patheon tbh and yeah ragnarok will be the last norse game as cory doesn't want to be a old man.

BTW, anyone find that video where Heimdall states he can see and hear shit over all the 9 Realms? Because I can't for the love of all good things find it anywhere at all.

Yeah i cant seem to find it now either, and i even checked the GoW wiki and they list him having that ability as well but with no reference...

Yeah i cant seem to find it now either, and i even checked the GoW wiki and they list him having that ability as well but with no reference...

I don't know what to say.

Can't believe we all got bamboozled this hard.

Without this, the only other scene we have is him knowing the intentions of Freya and Kratos in the Realm Between Realms, which is like, at best, "limited" Cosmic Awareness, if any at all.

I mean, I asked multiple pages ago where the hell people were getting cosmic awareness from for heimdall and people just went "the game lol".

I never saw anything remotely relevant for cosmic awareness for heimdall in showcase or statements.

I know Mimir mentions it at some point when you go to make the spear but for the life of me I can't remember what point exactly he says it

I must be going insane because I'm sure there's a point where Mimir starts complaining that Heimdall can hear everything in all the 9 realms, I swear I heard it in my own playthrough

I must be going insane because I'm sure there's a point where Mimir starts complaining that Heimdall can hear everything in all the 9 realms, I swear I heard it in my own playthrough
He's more so complaining about his "foresight" and in the Yggdrasil conversation with Atreus he talks more about how his "foresight" is more so about reading people's intentions.

Guess I just gaslit myself into thinking Mimir said something else entirely lmao.

Also went to edit my Odin sandbox and uh, is it just me or does every single link on the wiki now have an underline?

Hmmmmmm, that's strange, I use a PC and have not encountered any such bug.

Great game.
My favorite part is when Kratos says "I don't make War anyomre, Odin. Now i only make love" and then presses ◯ near him.

I mean, I asked multiple pages ago where the hell people were getting cosmic awareness from for heimdall and people just went "the game lol".

I never saw anything remotely relevant for cosmic awareness for heimdall in showcase or statements.
Same for IMMEASURABLE HORN

Before I go to bed just wanted to show the current state of my dumb lil' profile for Odin.

Here it is, the stats need more work and justfication (I only put it together very roughly), P&A section is almost done just waiting until we nail down every ability of the Bifrost before adding it all in, and I wanna know if the gifs in his notable attacks section look fine.

Before I go to bed just wanted to show the current state of my dumb lil' profile for Odin.

Here it is, the stats need more work and justfication (I only put it together very roughly), P&A section is almost done just waiting until we nail down every ability of the Bifrost before adding it all in, and I wanna know if the gifs in his notable attacks section look fine.
Would it be alright if i made a few structural edits? With your permission of course?

I'd note the Black Breath also implies Death Manipulation since it kills birds who enter it in the novelization. I'd also suggest putting Bifrost and Seidr powers in a tabber if it becomes a lot (makes the profile cleaner and we know which is which), especially if we assume Odin possesses the powers and abilities Freya does via magic

Looks pretty good, though:
was able to stab through and kill Thor
Wasn't Thor also pretty injured from his fight with Kratos? I feel like that should be noted down, at the very least

Yeah, but Thor was still worn out from the fight and didn't have much time to recover before he got stabbed by his dad out of nowhere

That should be added to his justifications as well
Hmm true idk, It's weird because Thor and Odin seem relative with both having statements they're > the other. Also, I'll look for it

Weenies hurry up with Thor I wanna make this

Screen_Shot_2022-11-22_at_11.30.29_PM.png

Back