• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

well i mean the part when kratos reflected her attack, she reflected again back to kratos and so on until she can't reflect again. I'm assuming kratos attack reflection able to bypass her attack reflection.
That just means she's being weakened, not that her actual power is being negged. Doesn't work like that.

No, it's just Ivaldi's Armor providing resistance against the toxins, Niflheim is Ivaldi's mess, not Odin's.
6ca35a01-df77-429b-8c27-a4f16984c512

Well odin curse the wild mist into poison mist tho. And as we know Greek Kratos has resistance to poison.

Last edited:
If you think about it, should Kratos have high universal range? Helios was able to light up the underworld with his light, an infinite plane of existence, and Kratos, has his head.

Aside from that, are there any other range feats out there? His range has always been ass.

If you think about it, should Kratos have high universal range? Helios was able to light up the underworld with his light, an infinite plane of existence, and Kratos, has his head.

Aside from that, are there any other range feats out there? His range has always been ass.
i think 2-C range via leviathan axe 🗿

Yeah I don't think that's gonna work, Helios' powers never went past the Underworld when Atlas kidnapped him, the entire mortal world became dark, whereas Hades and Zeus actually have the range to affect the worlds.

That and Kratos never used it to light up the worlds so even a theoretical scenario is basically non-existent here. Kratos simply used it as an overglorified-power-nulling-flashlight.

btw does anyone know that chimera poison able to bypass redeemed warriors magic barrier/defense in GoW ascension multiplayer ? Kratos might be able to get multiple layers of resistance to resistance negation.

Also why the souls in helheim able to bypass kratos and blade of chaos ? could it be the souls are more intangible or have resistance to NPI ?

Also why the souls in helheim able to bypass kratos and blade of chaos ? could it be the souls are more intangible or have resistance to NPI ?
A more accurate answer would be whether Kratos is allowing them to pass through him, because the 2018 artbook still mentions him being able to interact with NPI stuff and soul-related stuff.

Last edited:
A more accurate answer would be whether Kratos is allowing them to pass through him, because the 2018 artbook still mentions him being able to interact with NPI stuff and soul-related stuff.
oh yeah forgot about artbook stuff

As far as I'm concerned, it is. Freya says that the tree is bound to the fate of the world just as they are bound to it. Which, to me, basically confirms that even the tree doesn't survive Ragnarok.
i'm forgot about freya statement..... but yeah, my reasoning came from premise of yggrasil clarification thread....

• God of War Ragnarok Art Books
  • God of War Ragnarok Novel
  • God of War Ragnarok Lore and Legends
  • God of War Ragnarok strategy Guide
  • God of War Ragnarok Card games (?)
  • God of War Ragnarok Comics (?)
  • God of War Ragnarok dev interviews on youtube and website
  • God of War Ragnarok Dev Podcast
  • God of War Ragnarok other lore on official website
  • God of War Ragnarok Dev commentary.

Was just wondering about Ares pocket reality manipulation ability, does anything explicitly say he creates and controls the entire dimension? Not that it matters much since it has no bearing on his or anyone else stats, but our rules on this stuff is that we need something concrete saying he made it instead of just sending himself and Kratos to a dimension that already exists. I know there's the small temple that he blatantly made and controls to recreate the night Kratos murked his family but is there anything else to suggest that the entire realm was made by him?

Again, doesn't matter much since afaik not a single person relies on whether or not Ares actually made it for their tiering, I'm just curious is all. Been a while since I've brushed up the series.

I've been wondering something as well. Why are GoW characters tiered as "At least High 3-A, likely Low 2-C to 2-C". Shouldn't the characters all definitely be 2-C by this point? We have multiple 2-C level feats both from Greek and Norse Pantheon. Just asking.

Random question that popped into my head, does Hades helmet make him invisible even to other gods? 'Cause Ares and Poseidon can see each other just fine when they make themselves invisible so just curious if Hades helmet is actually worth something by the standard of gods.

Was just wondering about Ares pocket reality manipulation ability, does anything explicitly say he creates and controls the entire dimension? Not that it matters much since it has no bearing on his or anyone else stats, but our rules on this stuff is that we need something concrete saying he made it instead of just sending himself and Kratos to a dimension that already exists. I know there's the small temple that he blatantly made and controls to recreate the night Kratos murked his family but is there anything else to suggest that the entire realm was made by him?

Again, doesn't matter much since afaik not a single person relies on whether or not Ares actually made it for their tiering, I'm just curious is all. Been a while since I've brushed up the series.
He is omnipresent throughout his realm when he bfrs Kratos. So it belongs to him, you could even make arguement it's inside him. Since he pulls Kratos into himself with vortex and then disappears himself in flash of light.
Its honestly speaking his creation, but wiki won't accept without direct statement.
I mean why would a random realm exist which belongs to Ares.....unless he created it himself.

Back