• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

The unity stone could have been a one time thing as the tower absorbed it, but IDK, if he and Atreus jump from the world tree again in Ragnarok without it, then maybe he should have EE resistance.

Is soul eater faster than Valkyrie ? since it's able to eat the souls before Valkyrie able to take the souls....

Is soul eater faster than Valkyrie ? since it's able to eat the souls before Valkyrie able to take the souls....
Doubt it. Valkyries have to come from Asgard to take the soul but the soul eater just has to use one attack to burn away most people along with their soul.

Doubt it. Valkyries have to come from Asgard to take the soul but the soul eater just has to use one attack to burn away most people along with their soul.
hmm... if i remember correctly there is valkyrie that always "come first" to any small or big battle according to mimir, i wonder when soul eater destroy the souls, valkyrie just sit there and watching. "Well i guess this soul can't be saved" said valkyrie.... 🗿

and it's kinda interesting dwarf despite having ability to step between realms, they can't escape attack from dragon, soul eater, and valkyrie.

The hype for this game is non existent for me due to the complete lack of marketing.
Roe V Wade killed this game

Dead Game

Dead Franchise

We were supposed to have a reveal on 30th June, but internal bullshit caught SSM off-guard.

But now we got a Mjolnir Edition in the works.

Something that i'm interested with it.
c385718c-1302-4079-9458-37511aa6792a

So this map below confirms each realms has it's own outer space.
9a50ca7f-634a-4ad2-89ca-93fae9c0f2b4

Something that i'm interested with it.
c385718c-1302-4079-9458-37511aa6792a

So this map below confirms each realms has it's own outer space.
9a50ca7f-634a-4ad2-89ca-93fae9c0f2b4
in b4 people complain about the realms being in physical proximity to each other and being too small despite the fact that this shit literally exists in the game as well and is just a mere interpretation of what a human being would think it looks like

in b4 people complain about the realms being in physical proximity to each other and being too small despite the fact that this shit literally exists in the game as well and is just a mere interpretation of what a human being would think it looks like
yeah, that is the problems, people often cherry picking when it comes to the realms Size.

Speaking Realm size, I wonder what the purpose of that dice ? i think it has something to do with gameplay mechanics...

From my knowledge giving a lot randomness will increase gameplay replayability. I just hope that dice tied with the lore perfectly

Might be too early to knickpick, but please don't have many of the same armor but different colors instead of being able to change the color. I hate when games do that.

Might be too early to knickpick, but please don't have many of the same armor but different colors instead of being able to change the color. I hate when games do that.
personally i am fine with that. The only thing i care is what passive hax does this armor have ?

Fun fact: The map of Yggdrasil shows some peculiar stuff.

It shows Vanaheim to have its own Sun and Moon, further solidification of the fact that each realm has its own celestial bodies (Which was already confirmed by Matt Sophos), what's even better is that Skoll and Hati are only chasing Vanaheim's Sun and Moon, and not Midgard's.

bruh, why'd you even make that thread, this literally exists.
well i mean the part when kratos reflected her attack, she reflected again back to kratos and so on until she can't reflect again. I'm assuming kratos attack reflection able to bypass her attack reflection.

Back