• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War Hades P&A Revamp

Wait what?
The hand of hades are capable to regen (im sure the hands also stated to possess Infinite regen) even after they got destroyed by the Blades of Athena which is the same blade that capable to kill a conceptual Being like the Primordial Thanatos

Isn't the deal with the hands just that there's a lot of them? I'm pretty sure they just constantly take the place of other hands that die instead of regenerating.

The hand of hades are capable to regen (im sure the hands also stated to possess Infinite regen) even after they got destroyed by the Blades of Athena which is the same blade that capable to kill a conceptual Being like the Primordial Thanatos
They're replaced by others. Never mind that scaling the killing of Thanatos to others comes with a lot of issues when not handled right.

The excessive blue text is a bit ugly. Personal suggestion: reduce the links to single words etc.
I can help out with that. For resistances, just blue the words that are verbs or some shit. Like here (Ignore the bullet points, though they might or might not work for Hades)

Well the Powers and Abilities section look like a slew of blue links so I'd suggest condensing the links to one-to-three words. Not changing the paragraphs, but keeping the blue within one to three words max. Like I had proposed in my earlier comment.
I can help out with that. For resistances, just blue the words that are verbs or some shit. Like here (Ignore the bullet points, though they might or might not work for Hades)

Well the Powers and Abilities section look like a slew of blue links so I'd suggest condensing the links to one-to-three words. Not changing the paragraphs, but keeping the blue within one to three words max. Like I had proposed in my earlier comment.
Just went and edited my sandbox to reduce all the blue text so it should be much more readable now.

If there's nothing else to discuss then I can make the changes a little later unless someone else wants to do it now.

Hmm im sure breaking/bypass enemies blocking in game is still count as durability Negation in this site
Eh, no, Durability Negation would be something akin to bypassing physical durability altogether, like Poison, disease or intangibility. Breaking through physical blocks with sheer force is more of an AP and LS combo feat.

Just went and edited my sandbox to reduce all the blue text so it should be much more readable now.

If there's nothing else to discuss then I can make the changes a little later unless someone else wants to do it now.
Oh, I'd recommend noting down the chapters of where the feat happened in the novel.

EDIT: NVM, I did it myself.

In the meanwhile, I will work on the other links in Hades's profile, since they have a bunch of gfycat links and blogpost links, which are now forbidden.

Eh, no, Durability Negation would be something akin to bypassing physical durability altogether, like Poison, disease or intangibility. Breaking through physical blocks with sheer force is more of an AP and LS combo feat.
Im sure Simon from TTGL had durability Negation via his Probability Manipulation that able to decrease the chance of the enemy to block his attack which didnt this wasnt a Durability Negation that like you talking about right?

Im sure Simon from TTGL had durability Negation via his Probability Manipulation that able to decrease the chance of the enemy to block his attack which didnt this wasnt a Durability Negation that like you talking about right?
That prolly should be corrected then, because that isn't dura neg.

Wait what thread
Breaking an enemy's guard in gameplay isn't remotely grounds enough

Last edited:
Dunno but it got accepted in the upgrade thread,iirc it because you cant defense/block enemies attack so enemy attack will bypass your block
That's not durability negation. He still has to overcome their durability with sheer power, his opponents just can't block attacks in a fight.

Exactly. If you know what's good for your health, you shall not touch Gainax's 11-dimensional odyssey of a masterpiece.
They accepted AS/TTGL Dura Neg via Probability Manip that work like this :

1643837175772.jpg

They accepted AS/TTGL Dura Neg via Probability Manip that work like this :

1643837175772.jpg
Prolly derailing, leave it for another day.

For now, is there anything else left to do with Hades? Or is this thread concluded?

Back